Live Stoners Quickest drying method

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm climbing the walls here as ive about 2 joints left and then I'm out.

The clown I used to buy it is on a power trip knowing I'm pretty desperate and wants 250 for an oz knowing fine well he won't see me again fir 6 months!!

I'm not paying it and trying to find the quickest way to speed dry some buds straight off my plant, just so I can enjoy a smoke.

So far I've been putting small amounts in my mighty vape at lowest temp and leaving it until it goes toasty and hardened up. I've had a couple of joints that way but it's a faff!

I've got a herboven decarboxylator machine and I'm thinking could I get the same benefit by popping say a flower head or 2 or 3 inside and baking it for 20mims so it again goes toasty and hardened up enough to grief and smoke

Unbelievable I've 4 plants hahah and days away from harvesting 3 but my timing went to pot and I doing the worse thing possible by speed drying but needs must sometimes.

I've trad other things about speed drying but I've no experience and don't want to really waste anything but I'm prepared to Gamble about 7g off my monster plant

Hints and tips appreciated

The clown I used to buy it is on a power trip knowing I'm pretty desperate and wants 250 for an oz knowing fine well he won't see me again fir 6 months!!

I'm not paying it and trying to find the quickest way to speed dry some buds straight off my plant, just so I can enjoy a smoke.

So far I've been putting small amounts in my mighty vape at lowest temp and leaving it until it goes toasty and hardened up. I've had a couple of joints that way but it's a faff!

I've got a herboven decarboxylator machine and I'm thinking could I get the same benefit by popping say a flower head or 2 or 3 inside and baking it for 20mims so it again goes toasty and hardened up enough to grief and smoke

Unbelievable I've 4 plants hahah and days away from harvesting 3 but my timing went to pot and I doing the worse thing possible by speed drying but needs must sometimes.

I've trad other things about speed drying but I've no experience and don't want to really waste anything but I'm prepared to Gamble about 7g off my monster plant

The microwave is the quickest method I've tried. Yes it works, no it doesn't appear to destroy cannabinoids, though it might. I've done it a lot in a pinch.

Also if it's hot outside, the dashboard of your car works really well.

The microwave is the quickest method I've tried. Yes it works, no it doesn't appear to destroy cannabinoids, though it might. I've done it a lot in a pinch.

Also if it's hot outside, the dashboard of your car works really well.
Thanks @Rasterman I actually put it in my herboven 180c so I'm doing a slow bake and so far it no bad, I'll report back later, it's smells nice lol

@Rasterman I ended up going to tge microwave as I can reduce power so I knocked it down to 20% and just did 15second bursts and took it outside to cool. Then repeated it about 5 or 6x until it was rock hard and dense.

I'm feel like I'm off my tits trippy with a sicky feeling like I'm gonna whitey Hahaha Aye im fucked lol

@Rasterman I ended up going to tge microwave as I can reduce power so I knocked it down to 20% and just did 15second bursts and took it outside to cool. Then repeated it about 5 or 6x until it was rock hard and dense.

I'm feel like I'm off my tits trippy with a sicky feeling like I'm gonna whitey Hahaha Aye im fucked lol
Haha awesome! :woody: :pimp:

I've been there brother. Currently out of stock myself, but I'm squeezing through that rabit hole fast...
What I do in such a situation is the following...snip the bud you are using into small pieces fine enough to roll a joint (with tobacco). When it's rolled up. Go to the microwave and zap the joint for 15 seconds on high. Pull it immediately out of the microwave and take a couple of puffs like you would when it's lit. Be careful as there could be hot vapor coming out. Also the vapor has loads of terpenes in it and is highly flavorful. Repeat this step two or three times until you feel the joint isn't wet anymore.
You'll also notice that the joint isn't packed as before, so you'll need to tap it onto a hard surface a couple of time before lighting up...Enjoy your badly dried weed in shame and don't tell anyone ;)

Thanks for the tip @Bob's Auto's and @Cannaficionado I'll bear that in mind.

I'm actually not bad now as I've got some really nice dried buds but others buds confuse me as 1 minute they're rock solid dry and the next they go loose and airy and sponge like when jarred.

Anyway I hope you get things sorted as its not good when we run low and have to go to such extremities

Thanks for the tip @Bob's Auto's and @Cannaficionado I'll bear that in mind.

I'm actually not bad now as I've got some really nice dried buds but others buds confuse me as 1 minute they're rock solid dry and the next they go loose and airy and sponge like when jarred.

Anyway I hope you get things sorted as its not good when we run low and have to go to such extremities
Thats the buds evening out hydration, some may be more moist in the center of the buds and as it sits in jars that moisture will get wicked by the dryer buds. Even an extra thick stem can trap enough moisture that it will rehydrate a good chunk of buds. I made this mistake and i didnt let the jar breath often enough and stuff got stagnant. I didnt even smoke it

Back