Grow Mediums Rain Science Grow Bags communal test thread

Well in that case here ya go I switched entirely over to rain science bags. Went from plastic 5 gal buckets to fabric pots used those for years great success I saw these things and knew I had to switch. I have my last bag for this round soaking I’m gonna squeeze out the excess so I can drop the seed later today.
5F937D88-6B7F-49AB-B04D-3DDEEA6A4B00.jpeg

Hey AFN, how's it growing. I would like to 1st thank @Rain Science and AFN for letting me test out these grow bags! First impression is these are QUALITY. The way it feels I can tell they will last for a lot of grows. I will be doing a side by side grow with a fabric pot.

20190205_160425.jpg

20190205_160431.jpg

I've added grommets to my bags for training. I will be growing 2 from Fastbuds, Lemon AK and CBD Crack.

20190205_160501.jpg

Today is day 9, they will be transplanted soon.

Hey AFN, how's it growing. I would like to 1st thank @Rain Science and AFN for letting me test out these grow bags! First impression is these are QUALITY. The way it feels I can tell they will last for a lot of grows. I will be doing a side by side grow with a fabric pot.
I've added grommets to my bags for training. I will be growing 2 from Fastbuds, Lemon AK and CBD Crack.

Ooo ...I love the grommets. Great idea. :thumbsup: I've been wondering how I'm going to attach wires, pipe-cleaners, etc.

View attachment 1010954
View attachment 1010955

View attachment 1010956

Oh my, I like your bags!! I gotta do that!:headbang:

Last edited:
Sorry for being late to the party everyone.

White Cheese Update 02062019.jpg

I will be using the 5 gallon grow bag in the DInafem comp this round. Running a little late due to the soil needing a few more days before it was ready to go.

Thanks @Rain Science for the opportunity to test these out. So far very impressed, the construction and quality seem top notch.

Will be posting some better pictures down the road.

Back