Seed Stockers Rambo Goes RDWC

looking good to me rambo when i was doin dwc a few years back we used to start of at 0.6 to 0.8 ec which is about 450 to 550 ppm worked well and moved up from there my buddy was the measurement man so i cant help any more really but if you think dwc is for you then cheak out some dwc propogaters they worked great for photos that we grew and there shouldnt be any stunting with auto from transplanting because you just take it out one soulution and straight in the next . like i said before we did a mixture of aero and hydro so we made our own out a 40l rectangle container made 10 holes in the lid for net pots put a small fogger a water heater in it with just enough water to let the fogger work i wish i had pics from back then we were like mad scientists
:stir: :muahaha: :stir::yeahthat:
(i hope sum of that made sense )
:LOLStoned:

Totally makes sense. If this grow goes smooth and i feel confident and comfort with doing hydro i will get more buckets and only do hydro. Then a propagator will be a good idea. Will for sure get one as i will start alot more seeds then will be grown, and i could use alot lesser water and light if i have one. And by only taking the faster/bigger seedlings it could really help get a better yield.
Propagator will be on the list for sure. Thank you for that.

Totally makes sense. If this grow goes smooth and i feel confident and comfort with doing hydro i will get more buckets and only do hydro. Then a propagator will be a good idea. Will for sure get one as i will start alot more seeds then will be grown, and i could use alot lesser water and light if i have one. And by only taking the faster/bigger seedlings it could really help get a better yield.
Propagator will be on the list for sure. Thank you for that.
its a great way to pick the best of the crop we took ten cuttings or seeds depending on what we were doing and picked the best 6 each time slighty expensive with seeds sometimes doh its like throwing 40 quid away give or take . i never liked culling small plants i genuinely felt bad haha:pass:

Its the first time i ever choose the better ones in my other thread. I normally grow the ones that comes up. My other half forbid me to waste anything coming up. But i will try it to 100% next time i have got a starting-field, 3-4 in each pot and see if it gives a better yield. I need to try things to get better and to learn.

Tap-root ta-ta-ta-tap-root.

DSC_0038-4500x3000.JPG

The end of the root looks with flash a bit dark? Is it because its growing there or am i in trouble? :eek1:
Or else this root looks very good. This is a winner-plant. The others girls roots have not come out yet, i have spotted them, but i will wait two days now before i look again. Dont want to disturb them everyday. :karmacloud:

Its the first time i ever choose the better ones in my other thread. I normally grow the ones that comes up. My other half forbid me to waste anything coming up. But i will try it to 100% next time i have got a starting-field, 3-4 in each pot and see if it gives a better yield. I need to try things to get better and to learn.
Tap-root ta-ta-ta-tap-root.

View attachment 796565

The end of the root looks with flash a bit dark? Is it because its growing there or am i in trouble? :eek1:
Or else this root looks very good. This is a winner-plant. The others girls roots have not come out yet, i have spotted them, but i will wait two days now before i look again. Dont want to disturb them everyday. :karmacloud:
ahh yes a winner indeed looks good to me never seen auto roots in hydro before intresting to see how far that tap root will reach

:thumbsup: that's a great lookin set up pal, I think it's all ready been said ,but you can grow monsters as it is, lol your going to have to think about roving some walls when these take off, :karmacloud: for your first attempt In the water ,

ahh yes a winner indeed looks good to me never seen auto roots in hydro before intresting to see how far that tap root will reach

Its first time (everything) for me to. But it feels good, they are keeping up with the ones in coco/soil mix, but i bet they will do a kickdown in a week or two. Im hoping for healthy roots with a big mass!

:thumbsup: that's a great lookin set up pal, I think it's all ready been said ,but you can grow monsters as it is, lol your going to have to think about roving some walls when these take off, :karmacloud: for your first attempt In the water ,

Thanks Hairyman. Im happy so far with the system, will see if the roots will clog the pipes after as they grow, thats my only concern. Haha, monsters he say :biggrin: For standard pots im happy with them, the one in autopot is pretty big. My goal is to cover 120x240cm with these four girls. If it goes okey it should be done easy, if it goes more then okey i will need to expand. In a month we should know if hydro is my thing. :pop:

Ill bring a can of buds for you guys tomorrow, bring papers as im running low.

Here are the girls today.

20170829_131420-2313x1736.jpg

DSC_0085-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0081-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0084-4500x3000.JPG

Today leafs look a bit darker, aslo new growth, the small leafs looks a bit twisted. Have to be because of an excess of nutrients. Third girl is good, she also have the biggest root-system. Either its a small adjustment of nutes or let them ride it out a couple of days.

Also on the one with biggest root-system i found something that probably is slime. Not much, but a tiny start of it. Will add SM-90 today or latest tomorrow and hope it take care of it. The postman was doing his job, but the sender sent it in to late.

Will take a decent photo of it today. And wave with my arms for help

(edit: @Ash-a-Ton helped me out with the slime. Sprayed some water at the roots and the slime was gone in under a minute. A big thank you)

Last edited:
Back