Mephisto Genetics Ready to jump into the Mephisto Club!

I have only the Fanstasmo jarred up. I am most excited about the Alien X Triangle. The Buds are just white as heck but still very damp. They are taking longer to dry, so must have a higher resin content. Also the Toof Decay looks like it is going to be killer as well. I'll know more after they dry and get tested by the lab. :-0

Awesome. It's a good thing I don't know where you live or I'd be knocking on your door. Lol Congratulations on a Great job. Sounds like a nice yield for that space. Working up my order for some of these beans. Any recommendations yet. Definitely want to know what they test out to. Heck they all look good. Will be watching for the results. Happy Growing

Come on over, I will be happy to share!

Awesome. It's a good thing I don't know where you live or I'd be knocking on your door. Lol Congratulations on a Great job. Sounds like a nice yield for that space. Working up my order for some of these beans. Any recommendations yet. Definitely want to know what they test out to. Heck they all look good. Will be watching for the results. Happy Growing

I only have dry weight on the Fantasmo and it is about 3 oz for two plants. I think the others are going to be more. I am hoping for 4 off off one Alien X Triangle and maybe one Toof Decay and then two or three off the rest.

Ya, never grow kush before looking forward to that alot.
Did you get a good yield?
Pops:growing:

Everybody is Jarred Up tonight. That was a lot of trimming.

It looks to be around 12 oz total for the run. I really wanted to pull 16 but I got faked out I guess. The plants
weren't as heavy as I thought they were going to be.

I will let them cure a bit before posting final pics and smoke reports.

Next up... Photo run of one plant of Dawgwalker OG.

Yeah, I should be excited about 12 oz in a 3 X 4.5 foot area, eh? I doubt that I get that much from the one photo OG.

12 oz is a lot of meds bro great job. Looking forward to your smoke reports and dbp. I got photos growing along with autos I am having a greater learning curve on the autos compared to the photos good luck with your next grow Blessed.

I have two strawberry cheesecake photos who are covered in buds and stand 50 inches tall measured from the top of the 5 gallon buckets. Out of those two plants I hope to get at least 4 oz dry. I'm factoring my total lack of growing experience so who knows, I certainly don't, but they are big and fill a 4x4x6.7 dr120 tent.

Back