Mephisto Genetics Ready to jump into the Mephisto Club!

Here we go with Final pics and Weights. Everything is at least 62% or less RH.

Toof Decay- 3 plants 1 large and 2 Medium Size, Sorry no measurements. App 30" For largest one. Total of 126 grams. Average 42 grams per plants

Finished 001.jpg
Finished 001.jpg

Finished 004.jpg

Next Is Alien X Triangle. Again, tallest around 30:, smallest around 15". Interesting thing is that the smalles of the A X T is the most resinous.Total 142 grams. Ave = 47 grams per plant
Finished 006.jpg

Finished 008.jpg

Finished 009.jpg

And we finish up with the Fantasmo Express. I lost one plant early on as I gave it to a friend. she is a really upper.
Total of 87 grams between the two. Tallest was 32" Ave = 43.5 grams
Finished 010.jpg

Finished 011.jpg

I'll come back and post the test results tomorrow if I get them.

If none of them come back over 25% Mitch, I'm taking a piece of that smallest Alien X Triangle! Damn it I want that Carved Whatever it it is. :)

Attachments

• Finished 002.jpg
    Finished 002.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Here we go with Final pics and Weights. Everything is at least 62% or less RH.

Toof Decay- 3 plants 1 large and 2 Medium Size, Sorry no measurements. App 30" For largest one. Total of 126 grams.

View attachment 462858 View attachment 462858
View attachment 462860

Next Is Alien X Triangle. Again, tallest around 30:, smallest around 15". Interesting thing is that the smalles of the AXT is the most resinous.
View attachment 462861
View attachment 462862
View attachment 462863

And we finish up with the Fantasmo Express. I lost one plant early on as I gave it to a friend. she is a really upper.
Total of 87 grams between the two. Tallest was 32"
View attachment 462864
View attachment 462865

I'll come back and post the test results tommorow if I get them.

If none of them come back over 25% Mitch, I'm taking a piece of that smallest Alien X Triangle! Damn it I want that Carved Whatever it it is. :)

Looking excellent man! Got my finga's crossed... x ;0

Over all, I have to be happy with the yield, just hoping for a 4 ouncer. I am so surprised that the nugs weren't heaveier. I thought for sure they would weigh up more. Maybe I need to check my scale! *LOL* The largest any single plant was two oz 7 grams, so I didn't even come close. But had I few plants, they would have had more light exposure as they were up against the wall on the back side. Oh well, it is all fantastic smoke. Can't wait for my next Mephsito Run.

Over all, I have to be happy with the yield, just hoping for a 4 ouncer. I am so surprised that the nugs weren't heaveier. I thought for sure they would weigh up more. Maybe I need to check my scale! *LOL* The largest any single plant was two oz 7 grams, so I didn't even come close. But had I few plants, they would have had more light exposure as they were up against the wall on the back side. Oh well, it is all fantastic smoke. Can't wait for my next Mephsito Run.

Damn fine my friend! You've packed a lot of variety in one grow... Like a sampler pack! Awesome... ;)

Nice work blessed! It seems the yield was pretty consistent on average and even if it's not as much as you hoped provides a great baseline for next time.
Cheers and looking forward to the next, and the results, cheers Mitch

No Trophy Needed - Test Results

Interesting that the lower the moisture, the higher the THC %. I thought I had these pretty dry but
according to the tests, I had more moisture than I wanted which brought down the THC % a bit, maybe 1-2%.

Toof Decay 16.88 THCA
Alien X Triangle 19.32 THCA
Fantasmo Express 17.83 THCA

Check out the PDF's for complete test.

Ok, I still have my work cut out for me. I will not be happy until I get at least a 20% THC Auto and I really want
that 25% strain! I am running a potential 30% photo strain right now (Dawgwalker OG). The Next auto run will be in September.

Attachments

• AlienXTriangle.pdf
    383 KB · Views: 116
  • Fantasmo.pdf
    300.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Toof Decay.pdf
    361.7 KB · Views: 105
Back