Mephisto Genetics Ready to jump into the Mephisto Club!

Today.... 06/09 - Fanatasmos are on straight water and the rest are on Mills PK. Snowstorm. SourDee, Sugaree. I am getting fall colors now on the larger plants without a flush so it won't be long now. I'm guessing there is going to a 23-25% THC in there! We will see.

Hey Blessed, have you any thc testings of the strains as of yet?

Hey man, step back. *LOL* Not yet. I am still getting them dry enough to test. The weather had been perfect to get a nice long dry before final storage. I will probably take them for testing Thursday.

You have to know that I get excited about these things... Awesome to hear... Excellent job BTW! You got it going on man.

I appreciate that man. I have not too many people to share my grow with here. My buddy and and a neighbor lady are about it, so it is nice to hear the feedback.

I vaped up some Toof Decay and man, I got high. Really high. I will be really surprised if it comes back less than 20%. And according to Mitch, I have to get a 25% to get the first ass hand carved collectable edition something or another out of the swamp.

You have to know that I get excited about these things... Awesome to hear... Excellent job BTW! You got it going on man.

I appreciate that man. I have not too many people to share my grow with here. My buddy and and a neighbor lady are about it, so it is nice to hear the feedback.

I vaped up some Toof Decay and man, I got high. Really high. I will be really surprised if it comes back less than 20%. And according to Mitch, I have to get a 25% to get the first ass hand carved collectable edition something or another out of the swamp.

I know! I saw that.... You must be kind of happy about that!

Toof Decay is so good... I couldn't put it down.... I got about five ounces dry and took it at 80 days... I'm growing another right now, SOG style... You sure have some real nice treats there... I'm about to slay some White Trains and a White LSD so I'm right there with you my friend... Only about ten to fifteen days away... :*(

That White Train is amazing man. That is Mephisto too?

You got 5 oz from one plant? Hydro?

I know! I saw that.... You must be kind of happy about that!

Toof Decay is so good... I couldn't put it down.... I got about five ounces dry and took it at 80 days... I'm growing another right now, SOG style... You sure have some real nice treats there... I'm about to slay some White Trains and a White LSD so I'm right there with you my friend... Only about ten to fifteen days away... :*(

Have you done a BRIX test on any of your weed? I'm thinking of getting a cheap refractometer to test mine... I don't know about you but mine drips and is very sweet which is an indicator of high brix and I assume rich ripe fruit with high thc... imho...

That White Train is amazing man. That is Mephisto too?

You got 5 oz from one plant? Hydro?

No organic... let me go back and check but I know I was smoking off the plant for a week and then got about four ounces after that... i smoke an ounce a week so that's what I figure she was... LOADED with buds...

No organic... let me go back and check but I know I was smoking off the plant for a week and then got about four ounces after that... i smoke an ounce a week so that's what I figure she was... LOADED with buds...

Yup, I smoked it while it was rinsing and then got four oz dry... I wasn't into showing my results so not 'proof' but trust me. It was my biggest Mephisto haul to date. But I'm use to 90 grams per plant dry on most of the stuff. SODK nets more. @Margahooja got about six off of one of them...

here is my chop synopsis for my first toof decay
[URL="https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/rhyce-saroni-grows-a-toof-decay-aka-nanny-mcphee.40885/page-16#post-840146"]Rhyce Saroni grows a Toof Decay aka Nanny McPhee[/URL]

Back