Mephisto Genetics Ready to jump into the Mephisto Club!

Thanks Man. I am quite happy with that run. Current run is a photo of an PNW Elite Clone, Dawg Walker which is Chemdog X Albert Walker. Others have been pulling a 25-30% TCH from it, so I wanted to give it a try. I bought some of the flowers at the clubs in PDX and it is a great strain to smoke. So I had to pay out the ass for a clone of it, but made some clones and got my money back so that was cool. I have have another photo called Sour Eurkle which is a clone only. I flipped it after only a week of veg in my hands, so probably 3 weeks from cutting. She is smelling awesome! Both plants are looking good.

After that, I am going back to the autos unless the photos come out really good. They grow too slow though.. the photos. *LOL* I will be doing a combo of some Mephisto and Sweet Seeds Mandarin Cream Auto XL. Probably Tyrone and Deep Blue C of the Mephistos. I may add a 4th one and only 2 of a kind this time. We will see!!

Great results blessed.

Whats in store next?

Last edited:
Curious what testing costs in your area. Nice results with all of them, anything over 15% is solid in my book!!! Im heading out to WA for a few days to visit a friend mid august, never been in a 'legal' state before, should be interesting....

I get tested for potency only so it is $50. If I take in 5 I get them for $40 each.

What part of Washington you going to?

Thanks for the compliment.

Curious what testing costs in your area. Nice results with all of them, anything over 15% is solid in my book!!! Im heading out to WA for a few days to visit a friend mid august, never been in a 'legal' state before, should be interesting....

Thanks Man. I am quite happy with that run. Current run is a photo of an PNW Elite Clone, Dawg Walker which is Chemdog X Albert Walker. Others have been pulling a 25-30% TCH from it, so I wanted to give it a try. I bought some of the flowers at the clubs in PDX and it is a great strain to smoke. So I had to pay out the ass for a clone of it, but made some clones and got my money back so that was cool. I have have another photo called Sour Diesel which is a clone only. I flipped it after only a week of veg in my hands, so probably 3 weeks from cutting. She is smelling awesome! Both plants are looking good.

After that, I am going back to the autos unless the photos come out really good. They grow too slow though.. the photos. *LOL* I will be doing a combo of some Mephisto and Sweet Seeds Mandarin Cream Auto XL. Probably Tyrone and Deep Blue C of the Mephistos. I may add a 4th one and only 2 of a kind this time. We will see!!

Wow man..!!
You are a busy grower.
Any links to the photo journals?
Great im looking forward to see more auto grows from you.
Happy growing dude.

I gotta tell you, that if I don't smoke strain "A" for a few days, it seems stronger when I come back to it. This is some good shit Maynard. (My Dads favorite saying, but not about pot.)

Back