Mephisto Genetics Ready to jump into the Mephisto Club!

Hey man, very respectable!
So don't be too bummed :)

We ourselves have only broken the 20 once with a Walter white although it wasn't gc tested.
Several in the 19's though,

Here's hoping that the next gen Mephisto's we're working now really push that barrier.
It won't let me give you more rep, but the thought is there believe me:

Give me a pm and I'll see if I can't sort you out with something.

Hey man, very respectable!
So don't be too bummed :)

We ourselves have only broken the 20 once with a Walter white although it wasn't gc tested.
Several in the 19's though,

Here's hoping that the next gen Mephisto's we're working now really push that barrier.
It won't let me give you more rep, but the thought is there believe me:

Give me a pm and I'll see if I can't sort you out with something.

No Trophy Needed - Test Results

Interesting that the lower the moisture, the higher the THC %. I thought I had these pretty dry but
according to the tests, I had more moisture than I wanted which brought down the THC % a bit, maybe 1-2%.

Toof Decay 16.88 THCA
Alien X Triangle 19.32 THCA
Fantasmo Express 17.83 THCA

Check out the PDF's for complete test.

Ok, I still have my work cut out for me. I will not be happy until I get at least a 20% THC Auto and I really want
that 25% strain! I am running a potential 30% photo strain right now (Dawgwalker OG). The Next auto run will be in September.
Thanks BIW, :slap: that great info for the rest of us too. Max rep given

Just looking at the reports. It costs 2 X a much to get the test done with mold/Pesticide/Herbicide tests that have to be done for retail so I haven't done it as I am only doing it for my own knowledge (and all of you!). But I noticed that they have a place for terpenes too. That information may be quite interesting.

Back