RocBud Rocbud photos

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Here’s 3 Runtz City and 3 Garlic Gushi. There’s also 2 banana liquor and one grapefruit superstar from other breeders. Transplant was a day or two late. And a gg4 cut that should perk up now that humidity is where it needs to be. 3-5 more days and they’ll be on an autopot system and spread out between this tent and a 4x8.
F4299F86-77B0-4B96-857B-DC103A8B519F.jpeg

3 Garlic Gushi, same treatment lol not so great. Once they’re in their autopot bases and the res is turned on they’ll be much happier. And explode.
5B67A243-6D2B-46C6-B3AB-41FE9294F7D9.jpeg

@McDee last one to follow. Gonna be some changes soon. Moving to their final spots soon getting put on autopot system.

Got a nice variety going bud.
Always try to get a few strains going. Rocbud always puts out the terpy frosty nugs so I had to get some going again. I need another tent I have so many beans that need to be popped.

Once we go legal I can at least double my space to a 4'x4', and I guess still keep the 4'x2'. I want to put a 8'x4' up, but the space is only 7'x4'. I'm thinking of making a grow box so I can use the whole space, but can just put a 4'x4' with another 2'x4' or a 3'x3'.

Once we go legal I can at least double my space to a 4'x4', and I guess still keep the 4'x2'. I want to put a 8'x4' up, but the space is only 7'x4'. I'm thinking of making a grow box so I can use the whole space, but can just put a 4'x4' with another 2'x4' or a 3'x3'.
I’d just fill the 7x4. Paint all the walls white and call it good.

I’d just fill the 7x4. Paint all the walls white and call it good.
That's what I was thinking too, but I'm concerned with the pressure from the intake & exhaust fans. With the tent I can see which way the pressure needs adjusted. Solid walls hopefully don't move lol. I know it can be done just no clue what I'm doing. Not looking into it until I can build. Always looking for the path of least resistance. I don't even know if it will matter lol. I will most likely need to call an electrician. I will be using a lot more juice so should have a dedicated line to be safe. I could do it, but I'd rather have a pro do it. We gotta talk when it time I want to do this proper.

Back