RocBud Rocbud photos

Ok the terps have been low key until now. I’ve been rubbing some lowers they’ve been greasy but lacking in the smell department. Well they have now turned on the terp production. I have not yet had a garlic genetic of any kind. It smells weirdly garlicky and it’s good the backend develops into something else I don’t remember as the garlic smell had me
Confused. The Runtz city is also now smelling strong and it’s fruity but not,… I need some more sniffs lol the garlic had my mind still attached to it… the Runtz is gonna be good too I’m excited about both.

a nice Runtz city bud. These ladies were slow to start flower then have been fast forward.
0E5A768B-1507-4D91-AD67-8BB591B8F844.jpeg

WOW! Those don't look garlicky at all lol. Those look outstanding bud. Nice.

:worship:
Theyre coming together nicely. Cut the feed in half already. I plan on cutting even lower and may chop soon. Monday will be the start of week 8.

Chop chop time coming very soon… earlier than planned but plenty developed enough. I had some hermie somewhere and seeds are about. No big deal to me but not worth running any longer
As they’re within their window. Chop chop and next batch will be soaking soon. I had a bunch of power outages which fu led with their lighting and watering believe at crucial moments. Buds are still sticky and stanky I’ve. Sampled the Runtz and it’s potent and tasty just have pick out a seed or two. Once I start trimming I’ll have a better idea of how much I have to worry about. I’ve had late hermies that only let a little pollen go and it only hit lowers which is where I sample from. I’ve only noticed a few reveresed pollen sacks and have removed so hopefully not too bad. Either way the bud is good.

Chop chop time coming very soon… earlier than planned but plenty developed enough. I had some hermie somewhere and seeds are about. No big deal to me but not worth running any longer
As they’re within their window. Chop chop and next batch will be soaking soon. I had a bunch of power outages which fu led with their lighting and watering believe at crucial moments. Buds are still sticky and stanky I’ve. Sampled the Runtz and it’s potent and tasty just have pick out a seed or two. Once I start trimming I’ll have a better idea of how much I have to worry about. I’ve had late hermies that only let a little pollen go and it only hit lowers which is where I sample from. I’ve only noticed a few reveresed pollen sacks and have removed so hopefully not too bad. Either way the bud is good.
Before I started grow I always had to picks seeds out. No biggie shit happens bud that happened to me found like 3-4 seeds total. Kinda cool that can happen.

Back