RocBud Rocbud photos

Before I started grow I always had to picks seeds out. No biggie shit happens bud that happened to me found like 3-4 seeds total. Kinda cool that can happen.
I’m gonna guess that the tops are good. It happens these ladies actually handed it well only throwing a single bracket so far that I noticed. The banana liquor threw more and at weird locations. At the base of leaves. Makes me think the multiple disruptions in light had an affect. I also added sweet candy more then usual which I’ll be going back to my way on that

half the ladies r chopped the other half coming down. Garlic is a beautiful purple hued plant as is Runtz city. Smells are amazing all around frost and grease are abundant.

Oh boy the potency on both these strains is off the charts. In a daze all day. Actually knocked out for an hr. It’s some heavy stuff. Wish I could get it tested.

Oh boy the potency on both these strains is off the charts. In a daze all day. Actually knocked out for an hr. It’s some heavy stuff. Wish I could get it tested.
Don't they have a place you can send a sample to? I thought legal states had places to get your stuff tested. Send me a sample I'll tell ya how strong it is lol.
:pass:

I have no idea. I pay no attention to the law.
If you really want to know look around, I bet you can find somewhere that will do it. They have DIY kits, but not sure how reliable the ones are that aren't thousands of dollars. :shrug:

tCheck machine! Very easy to check infusion potency. Flower potency needs a little work but still easy.

I have one and it is fantastic. As good as a lab report? No. But it gives you an idea in about 30 seconds. Been using it to dose edibles.

@Fermented_Fruitz put me on to them. I belive he has one too.

Back