RocBud Rocbud photos

tCheck machine! Very easy to check infusion potency. Flower potency needs a little work but still easy.

I have one and it is fantastic. As good as a lab report? No. But it gives you an idea in about 30 seconds. Been using it to dose edibles.

@Fermented_Fruitz put me on to them. I belive he has one too.
I was looking into them I have seen a lot of folks have issues to be kind. I was watching growers on here with them, and not much positive was said or shown. For the money not worth it to me. There are better ones out there, but they cost even more. I hope they have fixed some, if not most of the issues. I want it to be accurate if I'm putting up that kind of cheese like a few percent. Until proving my potency will make me money it's not worth the cost to me. I know my bud is strong I don't need to know the exact % lol. Here is 1 was looking into as well. It's gone up a little it's now $999.99 was $699.99 when I was looking. I like this 1 because you just pop in a little bud in, and that's it. Again not worth $999.99 to me, but to each their own.

If you really want to know look around, I bet you can find somewhere that will do it. They have DIY kits, but not sure how reliable the ones are that aren't thousands of dollars. :shrug:
After another session I’ve decided it’s very strong lol. That’s good enough for me. One good rip off a small bong and I’m wrecked. That’s very unusual for me. My wife asked how much I smoked cause I looked high which I usually don’t because i only take one hit every few hrs +. Both the Runtz and garlic are probably the strongest I’ve grown and smoked.

After another session I’ve decided it’s very strong lol. That’s good enough for me. One good rip off a small bong and I’m wrecked. That’s very unusual for me. My wife asked how much I smoked cause I looked high which I usually don’t because i only take one hit every few hrs +. Both the Runtz and garlic are probably the strongest I’ve grown and smoked.
Nice.

I was looking into them I have seen a lot of folks have issues to be kind. I was watching growers on here with them, and not much positive was said or shown. For the money not worth it to me. There are better ones out there, but they cost even more. I hope they have fixed some, if not most of the issues. I want it to be accurate if I'm putting up that kind of cheese like a few percent. Until proving my potency will make me money it's not worth the cost to me. I know my bud is strong I don't need to know the exact % lol. Here is 1 was looking into as well. It's gone up a little it's now $999.99 was $699.99 when I was looking. I like this 1 because you just pop in a little bud in, and that's it. Again not worth $999.99 to me, but to each their own.

Yep, I agree. Flower testing is a different animal. I had looked at that "MyDX" one as well. $1k is a bit steep, so is $700. I mostly use the tCheck for edibles. Having a ballpark idea for mg/ml is very helpful. Even if the # isn't lab correct, my patient can tell the difference between "3mg" and "5mg". Nice to be able to consistently reproduce the same strength. But, if you're not doing edibles it may not be worth it.

Gadgets are fun. I do want to get one of the Purpl machines but I think that is getting beyond the enthusiast/home grower. They used to be $1500 and now it looks like $2000! Yikes, ok, not for me.

Yep, I agree. Flower testing is a different animal. I had looked at that "MyDX" one as well. $1k is a bit steep, so is $700. I mostly use the tCheck for edibles. Having a ballpark idea for mg/ml is very helpful. Even if the # isn't lab correct, my patient can tell the difference between "3mg" and "5mg". Nice to be able to consistently reproduce the same strength. But, if you're not doing edibles it may not be worth it.

Gadgets are fun. I do want to get one of the Purpl machines but I think that is getting beyond the enthusiast/home grower. They used to be $1500 and now it looks like $2000! Yikes, ok, not for me.

I do edibles, but I have mine down to a science for me. I only make for me all are welcome tho, but I know using 2g's of rosin in a batch of gummies at 8-9g's each 3 will have me elevated nicely. I do the math if I make something else based off of that, and it's surprisingly accurate. I don't make for others tho. Many yrs of experimenting on myself has me in tune with edibles lol. No stranger to eating to much, but not in a while. I can see if you're making for people you may want to know ahead of time. I eat it and go ok not enough or to much. Then I adjust from there if needed, but I can handle to much so not worried about me. I wouldn't want to give to much to someone else tho. They were talking about selling home mini grow license if they legalized here. You could sell to dispensaries as a home grower. So I was looking into them. They would most likely want it tested from an official lab tho, so still not sure I would need it. This was a few yrs ago, and still not legal so all pipe dreams for now anyway lol. I would like to know just not for $1000.
:pass:

Back