lmfao, this is too damn funny I am just barely starting to pre-flower and your already talking about voting, lol I can see my poor plants never gonna make it into this... No way my plants will be done in next 30 days , probably closer to 50+ days...I won't even have flowers to pic in 21 days sighhhh or very small ones at best by then....oh well, I wasn't expecting to win anyways...:haha:

We are Talking about some way to cover this @Unique :headbang:..maybe a seperate Battle for long running crosses..
But it will have to be a stand alone one rounder coz we don't have the time frame to fit 3 legs in a year if they go over the 90-100 day mark..:headbang:

maybe the comp should've started earlier or the people who joined the first leg can't enter the 2nd so the start of the 2nd leg can start whilst the 1st is still running and then start the final a bit earlier so everyone can finish up, just a thought!

This is one option we have talked about...But...it couldn't happen on the 3rd round as it is a championship battle.

We are Talking about some way to cover this @Unique :headbang:..maybe a seperate Battle for long running crosses..
But it will have to be a stand alone one rounder coz we don't have the time frame to fit 3 legs in a year if they go over the 90-100 day mark..:headbang:

This is one option we have talked about...But...it couldn't happen on the 3rd round as it is a championship battle.
What if it were 2-3 rounds of 120 day grow battles since some finish around 80 while other longer crosses hit the 110-120 day mark could still have 3 a year. I only say because im currently running a royal Queen quick one and even though most diaries hit 80-100 I found mine will exceed that easily at least 110-120 and that's not including cure, but being my first royal bean and what she has shown me is that I will for sure be running more royal beans, mine has exceeded its average size and time by a great amount. If I run in a royal battle I feel I wouldn't be able to finish as well. Just my thoughts.

What if it were 2-3 rounds of 120 day grow battles since some finish around 80 while other longer crosses hit the 110-120 day mark could still have 3 a year. I only say because im currently running a royal Queen quick one and even though most diaries hit 80-100 I found mine will exceed that easily at least 110-120 and that's not including cure, but being my first royal bean and what she has shown me is that I will for sure be running more royal beans, mine has exceeded its average size and time by a great amount. If I run in a royal battle I feel I wouldn't be able to finish as well. Just my thoughts.
It would be great to have a long battle, the outdoor battle is like that. Staff takes a break in January and part of December so it's hard to man a competition then. Plus a week for voting in between, its not easy to schedule. But, this is a work in process, and it just may be worked into the schedule. Maybe not a breeder specific battle but just a long strain grow. Part of the rules could be it must go over 100 days!

It would be great to have a long battle, the outdoor battle is like that. Staff takes a break in January and part of December so it's hard to man a competition then. Plus a week for voting in between, its not easy to schedule. But, this is a work in process, and it just may be worked into the schedule. Maybe not a breeder specific battle but just a long strain grow. Part of the rules could be it must go over 100 days!
That would work or 2 a year breeder specific/longer runners, 1st leg February-May 31st, 2nd leg July-oct 31st just for long runs. Never noticed there was a battle for royal Queen til I voted today and given I have one I know for sure I will be entering the next one. Even if I have to find a shorter time one although mine was supposed to be one of their shortest, lol could be grow style or just simply the bean herself. But Im a fan of royal Queen for sure now, some amazing entry's in this battle for sure.

Back