P1070055-01.jpeg

This is the lab report on the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD:

ssaacbd.jpg

That is a very good total. Way to go Short Stuff.

Last edited:
This is the lab report on the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD:

View attachment 1053178

That is a very good total. Way to go Short Stuff.
thanks so much for this im so happy i grew this being my 1st cbd cross well off any cbd strain ive grown or smoked and its so nice just the right amount of thc to keep anyone happy i got over 4oz off my big lady and it will be a strain that will always be a fav from now on my jars are full of them now

I want to Thank everyone for the votes and we all did a great job. Now to get the cure in and test out our wares.
See ya in the Finals.

Congrats to our winners of the 1st leg. The top 5 will move onto the Finals that will start in September.
29 votes 1st @bushmasterar15
13 votes 2nd @Mañ'O'Green
12 votes 3rd @St. Tom
10 votes tie for 4th & 5th @Dichoti @jb_moviefan

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe: Ha ha..........CONGRATULATIONS @bushmasterar15

:cheersmate::cheersmate::cheersmate:

you kept that quiet..:pighug:..you sneaky little tripe hound.....:biggrin:

WELL DONE....nice Rep slap for you too......I Need ringers on me staff team.....:worship:

Wow.no sooner said that Done....Staff....coming on through.....:amazon:..congratulations @Mañ'O'Green ..:applause::applause::applause:

See some Marvelous girls of yours coming through....:applause:

CONGRATULATIONS..:applause:...Well Done @St. Tom :applause:....:cheersmate:

10 votes tie for 4th & 5th @Dichoti @jb_moviefan

Well Done @Dichoti :applause: I can see you being a Ringer on my Team by next year.....:amazon:..got me Eyes on having all the Best Gladiators..

Well Done @jb_moviefan :applause: First Battle in and you are already a Contendor..?...:applause:

@bushmasterar15 can you just Confirm which cross you Won with..and was it COB/LED mix...?..so I can get your header up for you....:bighug:

Tag me.....:d5:

Back