Oh man... That explains a lot. This is my favorite strain so far, followed by auto blk dog, and blackberry kush. The high from the Amnesia CBD is exactly like the one from the auto blk dog, But less of the super stoned feeling, and more of a happily baked and relaxed.
I wound up giving the the rest of what I had to my mother, Because her chemotherapy is really f*cking her up. Can't eat, doesn't want to move, just sits there looking depressed and defeated.
Seeing the lab results make me feel better about it. I'm going to talk to her doctor about it today and see what the best way for her to consume it would be.
Glad to be of help and hope it helps your Mom.:bighug:

Oh man... That explains a lot. This is my favorite strain so far, followed by auto blk dog, and blackberry kush. The high from the Amnesia CBD is exactly like the one from the auto blk dog, But less of the super stoned feeling, and more of a happily baked and relaxed.
I wound up giving the the rest of what I had to my mother, Because her chemotherapy is really f*cking her up. Can't eat, doesn't want to move, just sits there looking depressed and defeated.
Seeing the lab results make me feel better about it. I'm going to talk to her doctor about it today and see what the best way for her to consume it would be.

Dichoti, I gave a handful to my neighbor going through the same thing, third week chemo and radiation for colon cancer.
he has been suffering trying to obey the rules of no smoking or drinking. He caved last night and took a bowl. He just came over to thank me. Yesterday he could barely talk, couldn't eat due to mouth pain and couldn't walk much due to rectal pain and swelling. Today he is spry, planning a big lunch after walking around a boat show for a few hours. He attributes the swelling going down to a tea his wife brewed and froze into thin packs used as a compress. He couldn't remember the name but it worked. I'll find out what it is when they get back.
I hope the weed works as well for your mom.

@Dichoti did you see this report in the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD that I grew?

View attachment 1059917

Thanks for re-posting this. They were just numbers until I smoked some, Like most probably, my first thoughts were 'only 8.59%,' was thankfull for the post, and moved skeptically on.Today it is like a declaration of independence. For the past years I've used the sledge hammer approach,THC wise, to pain control and it got me through a lot of pain. But staying couched all the time isn't very productive.This is the real deal that is fulfilling hopes I've had ever since first seeing the miracles of Charlotte's Web.

Thanks for re-posting this. They were just numbers until I smoked some, Like most probably, my first thoughts were 'only 8.59%,' was thankfull for the post, and moved skeptically on.Today it is like a declaration of independence. For the past years I've used the sledge hammer approach,THC wise, to pain control and it got me through a lot of pain. But staying couched all the time isn't very productive.This is the real deal that is fulfilling hopes I've had ever since first seeing the miracles of Charlotte's Web.
@Feenix are you trying to say that it is working for you?

Congrats to our winners of the 1st leg. The top 5 will move onto the Finals that will start in September.
29 votes 1st @bushmasterar15
13 votes 2nd @Mañ'O'Green
12 votes 3rd @St. Tom
10 votes tie for 4th & 5th @Dichoti @jb_moviefan
View attachment 1053989 View attachment 1053990 View attachment 1053991 View attachment 1053992 View attachment 1053993

@bushmasterar15
@Mañ'O'Green
@St. Tom

Gawd..I just checked this for Chamionship battle last leg...are any of you doing it...?..or are your rooms fully booked up..

@Mossy I have space just need to get some SS Seeds.

:headbang: I'll be talking to him shortly when I know who is competing.....:headbang:
He offered to provide me with seeds anytime for the Lab report I had done on the Amnesia CBD Auto grow that got me into the finals. I am willing to pay for seeds and shipping if need be.

Back