:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe: Ha ha..........CONGRATULATIONS @bushmasterar15

:cheersmate::cheersmate::cheersmate:

you kept that quiet..:pighug:..you sneaky little tripe hound.....:biggrin:

WELL DONE....nice Rep slap for you too......I Need ringers on me staff team.....:worship:

Wow.no sooner said that Done....Staff....coming on through.....:amazon:..congratulations @Mañ'O'Green ..:applause::applause::applause:

See some Marvelous girls of yours coming through....:applause:

CONGRATULATIONS..:applause:...Well Done @St. Tom :applause:....:cheersmate:

Well Done @Dichoti :applause: I can see you being a Ringer on my Team by next year.....:amazon:..got me Eyes on having all the Best Gladiators..

Well Done @jb_moviefan :applause: First Battle in and you are already a Contendor..?...:applause:
Oh, just wait. First round was me playing it safe. Second round and beyond will be me pushing the plants to their limits.

if only I knew. I had some five footers of shortstuff strains. these are from last summer. I am about to drop three Shorstuff Himalayan orange diesel.
that I have grown three times before all four footers.
DSC_0355.JPG
DSC_0360 (2).JPG
DSC_0368 (2).JPG
very good genetics, that's why I am going for them again.:cheers: congrats bushmaster.

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe: Ha ha..........CONGRATULATIONS @bushmasterar15

:cheersmate::cheersmate::cheersmate:

you kept that quiet..:pighug:..you sneaky little tripe hound.....:biggrin:

WELL DONE....nice Rep slap for you too......I Need ringers on me staff team.....:worship:

Wow.no sooner said that Done....Staff....coming on through.....:amazon:..congratulations @Mañ'O'Green ..:applause::applause::applause:

See some Marvelous girls of yours coming through....:applause:

CONGRATULATIONS..:applause:...Well Done @St. Tom :applause:....:cheersmate:

Well Done @Dichoti :applause: I can see you being a Ringer on my Team by next year.....:amazon:..got me Eyes on having all the Best Gladiators..

Well Done @jb_moviefan :applause: First Battle in and you are already a Contendor..?...:applause:

Thanks @Mossy my plants were so camera shy this past grow. I am adding some silicon to my current grow to strengthen the stems some. I actually had to lay one of them down to take a picture because the weight of the colas just broke the stems.

Congratulations Bushmasterar15 and all who placed in the grow off.

I just had the first hit of the dried and jarred Amnesia High CBD. One toke and I am stoned. The odor is fabulous. It's too soon to distinguish the nuances of the CBD but at only 8% THC, the CBD's addition must be considerable based on my present condition :dizzy:

I just had the first hit of the dried and jarred Amnesia High CBD. One toke and I am stoned. The odor is fabulous. It's too soon to distinguish the nuances of the CBD but at only 8% THC, the CBD's addition must be considerable based on my present condition :dizzy:
My thoughts on the smoke too. Only lasts something like 45 minutes- hour, but leaves you happy and semi-pain free for a lot longer.

My thoughts on the smoke too. Only lasts something like 45 minutes- hour, but leaves you happy and semi-pain free for a lot longer.

I pressed some into rosin and then made vape oil out of it. The buzz is much stronger than I anticipated for 8.5% THC and yes the CBD 11% works well on pain control. The total cannabinoids 22% and the terpene profile (I did not pay to get) all add to the overall effect. I don't really time the buzz duration because I hit randomly once I get started till bedtime.

I pressed some into rosin and then made vape oil out of it. The buzz is much stronger than I anticipated for 8.5% THC and yes the CBD 11% works well on pain control. The total cannabinoids 22% and the terpene profile (I did not pay to get) all add to the overall effect. I don't really time the buzz duration because I hit randomly once I get started till bedtime.
I smoked a few full bowls of it when my pain was most severe. I'm turning into more of a strictly medical type than a casual smoker anymore.
Awesome knowing the stuff is actually higher in THC:CBD than initially advertized, too.

I smoked a few full bowls of it when my pain was most severe. I'm turning into more of a strictly medical type than a casual smoker anymore.
Awesome knowing the stuff is actually higher in THC:CBD than initially advertized, too.
@Dichoti did you see this report in the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD that I grew?

ssaacbd.jpg

@Dichoti did you see this report in the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD that I grew?

View attachment 1059917
Oh man... That explains a lot. This is my favorite strain so far, followed by auto blk dog, and blackberry kush. The high from the Amnesia CBD is exactly like the one from the auto blk dog, But less of the super stoned feeling, and more of a happily baked and relaxed.
I wound up giving the the rest of what I had to my mother, Because her chemotherapy is really f*cking her up. Can't eat, doesn't want to move, just sits there looking depressed and defeated.
Seeing the lab results make me feel better about it. I'm going to talk to her doctor about it today and see what the best way for her to consume it would be.

Back