SCH x Lowryder

G

Guerilla

Hey guys

i grew the SCH and pollinated it a bit with a male Lowryder F1 from Joint Doctors. What have i to expect with the seeds? i got round 130. is it a big problem with hermies? how tall you expect them?
:)

Don't know why you would have any problems with hermies.
the SCH is fem only and i want to know my self if it would hermi. i will in a few weeks cross a SCH with an Onyx my self. we'll see what happens.

My understanding is that SCH, as well as Stitch's other super autos, do not contain any Ruderalis. Lowryder, of course, is descended from Ruderalis. I would expect that your are going to get a mixture of short and tall plants, some Ruderalis based, some not. Sounds like it's going to be a genetic mish-mash.

yes exatly muddy, this will give some strange but funny phenos in which ones you'll find some good onces...
onyx is better to cross with super autos...
i'm actualy working on dieselryder x chaze to get some new kind of stuff in conjunction with joint doc

no ruderalis in those at all? how did you get the AF trait then?

mind = blown

so apparently not all autos have "auto midget" somewhere in them? I guess if ya breed long enough you come across this genetic abnormality or maybe it happened to sneak in via wind from a breeder that made seed outdoors at some time and showed up later? Ah, the mysterious auto origins.
Like Apple and their "apps", We got a Thread for that. Lol

yeah... answers on here just make me want to ask more questions.... lol

i grew the SCH and pollinated it a bit with a male Lowryder F1 from Joint Doctors. What have i to expect with the seeds? i got round 130. is it a big problem with hermies? how tall you expect them?
:)
Just plant as many as you can, the most ripe ones first. hermies is not a problem, only if you would use a hermie's pollen in pollination. I planted some SCH also, and looking around for a autoflower pollen to pollinate it with. Lowryder seems like a good option - stable, bushy plant and strong. Lowryder 2 is a cross of no. 1 with Santa Maria, a tall sativa dominant plant as well.

Please report back if you've planted.
You can always give seeds to friends ;-) to grow (if you don't have the room).

of course yes muddy that any auto flower till now contain rudiralis, even my super autos...but the diferents is that i didn't used any lowryder to create them, it is a personal 10 years f selection with estern europ cannabis selectiuon that provide me the super auto base which is Stitch 0.1, this base of all auto is like lowryder 1 for example but tall and pure estern europ genetics...
I rework this strians for years and than crossed it with several sativa strains...
Those strains that i used are rudiralis very tall, like sativa type, higher that 2 meter per individues, which are selected especificly to grow tall, fats and with big production.....
So in this case i don't really see the interest to cross them back with small lowryder plants!!!

Well anyway u re free to do want u want, maybe thius will provide something fantastic, but i doubt...

Anyway good luck ;)

Back