Second day on first grow ever

looking great rich also i started off with cheap blurple lights and i did pretty ok with them but we all have to start somewhere haven't we but I'm not sure in flower if they will be enough for your space also what wattage from the wall are they and how big is your tent
Those are 1500 watt dimgogo. Bout three sixty true watts and pulls two sixty from the wall. I also have one more I’m about to start turning on. Tent is two and a half by fuive

What’s wrong
I think it’s potassium deficiency. I’m not sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 96
Looks ok to me, make sure air is circulating and you are watering with ph'd water when needed. Your leaves are 90+% free of spotting and discoloration. You are doing better then most new growers!

Your first grow looks way better than my first. Be patient and don't be hard on yourself. I think the first couple grows are as much about learning as it is growing but in the moment it can be hard to remember that.

I layered different types of soil my first few runs, but I no longer do that. Especially Ocean Forest being at the bottom.
What it did was shock my plants some, once the roots hit the bottom part of my fabric pots. Ugly brown yellow spotting on my leaves was the result. It wasn't NUTE burn as I had not added any amendments yet.

I just use a neutral potting soil now, FF Happy Frog. Because I DO use plenty of nutes once my plant starts to flower. Way less brown yellow spotting now.

You will find things out on your own though, adapt and carry on. I PH water with test strips and adjust my tap water with citric acid. 1/8th teaspoon per GALLON of water. My tap water is 7.3 to 7.7.......that 1/8th tsp of citric acid powder added to a gallon reduces it to 6.3 to 6.6

Once your water is within range the SOIL has enough buffering components in it to maintain a proper PH.

Pic of my first run......Feminized seeds, 27 days from germination. 3 were indica doms, one a 50/50 hybrid

Good luck on your grow partner. Do you mind if I pm you a few questions ab the soil as I use the same exact kind?

Most important if you store doing organic try to stay away from bottles. Never use salts
This is a really common misconception, salts are what chemist call any compound that contains 2 or more ions. The "salts" in bottled fertilizers are disassociated and are more correctly called ions, these ions are the same wether they are sourced from organics or synthetics, Phosphorus is Phosphorus, Calcium is Calcium and so on down the line. Plants cannot tell the difference between the two, mainly because there is no difference. A friend of mine says it like this, Plants don't care about organics only people do. And if you dig into the science of how plants actually work the statement holds true. Its a perfect storm of misunderstanding and marketing. "Salts Don't Kill Plants or Microbes - Garden Myths" https://www.gardenmyths.com/salts-d... Don't Kill Plants or Microbes - Garden Myths
I'm not trying to call anyone or there grow style out or anything else like that, hoping to be helpful .

Reactions: Mir
Those puple/blurple lights can grow bud. Just not very good bud.

I remember the days 9-10 years when they were the bomb. Everyone had to had one and they cost about a buck per stated watt. Man has technology sure changed for the better!

Back