Second day on first grow ever

As @JSH1973 said Patience is the main one,
good look on your first grow and if you need any help at all then jusk ask your fellow growers for some help and advise, there are many many good people on here that know their stuff and would help you out,
:welcome:

And there they go now. It’s my first ever grow so I think I’m not doing any kind of training or trimming so that I can see the lifecycle naturally and become familiar with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 105
Excellent!! Hope it all goes smooth for you. Good luck! :welcome::smoking:

If you are doing organic soil, I would look into making it alive. I would looking into bokashi or worm bin. Also look into Korean natural farming making your own amendments and harvesting and multiplying wild bacteria. If you make your own ammendments you can just keep using those pots forever. Look into making fermented plant juice out of edible weeds for veg nutrients if your running out of nitrogen and minerals. You can make fermented fruit juice also for flowering. You can make it out of banana and brown sugar. Also look into top dressing dry amendments Maybe buy a bottle of em1 or add a little kombucha, fermented milk or yogurt to your water to add probiotics to soil.
http://www.cgnfindia.com info on knf making labs etc. Labs=lactic acid bacteria
this guy's channel has good info. Most important if you store doing organic try to stay away from bottles. Never use salts edta or chlorine in your water keep your soil alive. Hope that helps also most importantly don't screw up the dry cause if even if you have the best flower it can be ruined by a fast dry. You want to dry at 60-70rh 60-70f

Looking good
looking great rich also i started off with cheap blurple lights and i did pretty ok with them but we all have to start somewhere haven't we but I'm not sure in flower if they will be enough for your space also what wattage from the wall are they and how big is your tent

Congrats on the first grow always exciting experience good luck man.

Back