Seed Bank Seed banks that successfully get through Australian customs?

Reaction score
Was looking for a trustworthy Seedbank with a decent selection of strains since Seedsman won’t insure anymore orders due to detection any help would be much appreciated

Attitude still have the stealth and reship options available. I've had every order from attitude land safely in the past but haven't tried since that new seed x-ray machine has come in.

These days I just shop domestic

Was looking for a trustworthy Seedbank with a decent selection of strains since Seedsman won’t insure anymore orders due to detection any help would be much appreciated
Try dcseeds.com.au/ . Aussie seed bank with genetics from Mandalorian, Binary Selections, and local breeders, who I know produce great auto/photo seeds.

Attitude still have the stealth and reship options available. I've had every order from attitude land safely in the past but haven't tried since that new seed x-ray machine has come in.

These days I just shop domestic
Sent to a friend in Victoria last month, in my usual stealth manner, and the seeds (mostly Mephisto) were confiscated. Bites.

Ive bought from Master Sensei Genetics few times True North, Maggie's Auto Farms few others never had issues. And I live in Victoria.

Back