Seed Bank Seed City -- great place to order your seeds!

Exotic Flower

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Seed City -- great place to order your seeds!

Hey AFN crew,

Should have done this some time ago. Just a quick shout out to Seed City.
My latest grow of mainly CBD med plants (here) was sourced through Seed City.
Again. Did my last order through them, too.

• Great site --
    Good options for searching through various strains, and some nice side deals, too.
  • Great service --
    They communicate well, send you lots of notification emails and reply very fast, as in within 24 hrs.
  • Great prices --
    They are as good as anywhere, just compare for yourself.
  • Great speed --
    This time my goods arrived after 9 days, and this is cross continental, other side of the world shipping.
  • Great security --
    Stealth option is stealthy. They have a sense of humor, too. But can't tell you about it, cos would give away some of their stealth tactics. Anyway - it's stealthy, and it works.

Only one small complaint. When DP and Sweet put out some of their latest strains, it took a couple of weeks to see them at Seed City. There were a couple of other seed banks that got these new strains up earlier. But, just a couple. And those other seed banks don't deliver to my area. So, SC it was!

Can't go wrong. And yes, I'm looking for a coupon discount next order by writing this nice review. But, it's all true!!!

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Just filled my cart with a shit ton of gear o sale but I'm stuck. Lmao do they deliver to USA? Do I just choose any royal mail option? Do we have reps here from seed city?

Got an email from them saying I won a spliff seed competition I've replied to the email and have sent them a direct message and have not received a reply. This is day 3, give them to the end of the week to respond and then I move them to the do not disturb list. At least it was a free education.

Back