Seed Stockers Seed Stockers highest yield list

I was given a ... qauntity of weed to make RSO for someone. I think its from that if so, it's actually a waste of space...... pretty much ditch weed lol, so hoping it's not.

Fantastic looking plant!
What doe she smell like?
Looks to be having a decent yield when she's done!

I was given a ... qauntity of weed to make RSO for someone. I think its from that if so, it's actually a waste of space...... pretty much ditch weed lol, so hoping it's not.
Fingers crossed pop!
I've grown some excellent weed from bag seed!

This is for Michaela at seedstockers @Seedstockers_Mischa
She wants to post my Fruitcake on social media.
As for dry weight, I will be chopping her later this week and once dried I'll post the weight.
To see more of this plant and my solo cup grows, link is in my sigView attachment 1208516

View attachment 1208517

View attachment 1208518

View attachment 1208519

View attachment 1208520

View attachment 1208521

View attachment 1208522
Is that Fruit Cake? Auto?

Wow…Just awesome growbro! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Is that Fruit Cake? Auto?

Wow…Just awesome growbro! :bow: :bow: :bow:
Thanks growbro!:bighug:
Yess Fruitcake auto,it's a lovely strain.
Just had my first speed dried tester.
I vape so I don't taste the green like you would in joint.
I am nice and toasted, really nice stone!:baked:

Thanks growbro!:bighug:
Yess Fruitcake auto,it's a lovely strain.
Just had my first speed dried tester.
I vape so I don't taste the green like you would in joint.
I am nice and toasted, really nice stone!:baked:
It's my top 3 Seedstockers Autos to try! Along with Purple Punch and Sticky Fingers.

It's a bummer all my Seedstockers leftover sponsor beans did not germ, except for one Thin Mint Crack. Am rather upset I didn't get one of them OG Kush to germ. Really wanted to do that one again. Absolutely no fault of Seedstockers. I was an idiot with storage! :rofl:

Will be sure to seek your guidance if I get more Seedstocker beans to grow! Awesome plant brother! :smoking:

It's my top 3 Seedstockers Autos to try! Along with Purple Punch and Sticky Fingers.

It's a bummer all my Seedstockers leftover sponsor beans did not germ, except for one Thin Mint Crack. Am rather upset I didn't get one of them OG Kush to germ. Really wanted to do that one again. Absolutely no fault of Seedstockers. I was an idiot with storage! :rofl:

Will be sure to seek your guidance if I get more Seedstocker beans to grow! Awesome plant brother! :smoking:
I will have to do a write up of my grow method and also how i grow my solo cups.
I Just put a new update in my journal, there's a lot more pics of Fruitcake there and some new Solo Cup pic too.
Definitely try fruitcake , so easy to grow, huge THC, you'll be happy you did.
I don't know anything about Purple Punch but Sticky fingers get thumbs up form a pal of mine, who has impeccable taste!

Back