Sweet Seeds Highest Yields List

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I thought it would be cool to compile a list of AFN weight records for the Sweet Seeds auto strains. Do you have a grow, or know of a grow with a Sweet Seeds auto that tops the charts? Please supply link to grow and a pic or two!! As grows present themselves, this list will be edited with 1st - 5th best. This list will be very useful for guys looking for goals to set for yields!!

Autos:
Black Cream - 1st 258g's Hansbricks
Red Poison 1st 135g's KushNFT
Dark Devil- 1st 214g's WitchyHour, 2nd 135g's KushNFT
Devils Cream - 1st 119g's Hansbricks
Bloody Skunk
Speed Auto
Speed Devil [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Sweet Special
Green Poison - 1st 97g's Pop22
S.A.D.
Fast Bud [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Mohan Ram
Sweet Cheese
Sweet Trainwreck - 1st 294g's Unique, 2nd 274 g's Unique, 3rd 149g's Only1Sky , 4th 132g's Pop22
Ice cool
Speed Auto
Sweet Skunk
Jack47
Cream Mandarin
Cream Mandarin XXL - 1st 188g's Terra Firma, 2nd 134g's Terra Firma, 3rd 128g's Sweet Seeds Jay,
BlackJack
Cream Caramel - 1st 98g's polysizecircuit
Big Devil [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Big Devil XL
Killer Kush - 1st 89g's Blowyourmind
Blow Mind
Sweet Nurse
Crystal Candy

I think I am missing new strains, please fill me in!
So lets see those gigantic Sweet Seeds beauties!! If you know of Sweet Seeds monster growers tag 'em in!

Last edited:
Sweet Trainwreck 32" tall. 34" wide

132 grams (4.65 ounces ) of killer bud! One of my all time favorite strains!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...omina-and-hubbabubbasmelloscope.50005/page-17

trainwreck pic2 -4-30-2016.jpg
trainwreck bud pic2 -4-30-2016.jpg

@blowyourmind - awesome man!! Can I ask you to edit in a pic of you plant. Added in your entry to the list.

@sanguine - Hey thanks for tagging in hans!! If you or anyone else knows of the monster sweet growers give them a shout!

@pop22 - Beautiful man!! Excellent looking plant and what an interesting colour of the flower! Thanks for posting bud!! Added to the list.

Back