Sweet Seeds Highest Yields List

Yep a photoperiod and no it wasn't journald, I posted full plant pics in a previous post :pass:

Great job bud!! I offered before to start a second set of lists for photoperiod plants, but not enough interest was shown. I really want to get some psicho!! Been only hearing stellar things about it. I am running a bunch of sweets this year outdoors(Green Poison, Green Poison Fast, Cream Mandarin fast, crystal candy)

Hey @912GreenSkell

I grew 2 Cream Mandarine XL's that yielded 134 and 188 grams dry. If I hadn't lost like 20% to budrot I would've had a much higher yield.

Here's my grow journal and some pics.

20180726_234456.jpg
20180726_234546.jpg
20180726_234801.jpg
20180801_222309.jpg
20180801_222443.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me where these wonderful genetics can be had in the USA, sorry if this is not the appropriate place to ask.

Can anyone tell me where these wonderful genetics can be had in the USA, sorry if this is not the appropriate place to ask.

I know the following seedbanks ship to the US Thevault, Alibongo, Seedsman, Herbies, and banks in north america are GTA seedbank, and True North Seedbank.

Good luck........ there are a few but none that are even slightly legal except within the boundries of legal states, even then its a federal crime to mail them. We don't have the " for souvenir purposes only" escape clause that European companies have. And your chances of confiscation are just about the same. The worst that can happen with a foreign order is it will be confiscated. They can't arrest you, they can't prove YOU ordered the seeds. That's why when they do confiscate them, you just get a noticed saying content of this package not permitted. So either way, your taking chances.

Thanks, I’m trying to find one that ships from the US, don’t like dealing with customs. I’ll check those out

Back