Seed Bank SeedsMan.com - MUST KNOW, Honest review!

Have you purchased from SeedsMan.Com? If so, did you have a positive experience?

• Yes, No I did not have a positive experience

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, I had a POSITIVE experience

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, I haven't ordered from them before but I am considering to

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, I haven't ordered from them before and don't plan to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They sent a replacement for the seeds I paid for but no freebies and all the freebies were duds the replacement was mot what I ordered they shipped it in 24 hrs the 2nd order came too it was alot better quality

So - sounds like they were trying to work it out with you.

They used fake zelle accounts to collect payments that should be a red flag.

I have always paid by cc - no problemo. They have never asked me to pay by Zelle.

Also, this is your first post on AFN?

Last edited:
Yeah they were trying to work with me but they straight up lied to my face about shipping my order so I'm good off seedsman.com just telling my experience which was totally bad and unprofessional yes they got me heated they took my money said they shipped my packages and they didn't I got an email from them show that they mailed off both orders on the 24th of June they again lied they told me that they sent off one and the other got delayed but both were shipped on the same day. The 24th it's better to just get clones from local dispensery and it's legal you don't have to worry about customs ripping you off or getting bogus beans. The issue with corporate business is that they can give a shit about the little guy and I know I'm not the only person who feels the same way or who has been played by seedsman.com they have horrible customer service the only reason why they expedited my order us cause I caught them in a lie

Personally I'm not listening much to you.
I'll keep supporting Seedsman because they have been nothing but honest and reliable AND quite generous as well when they didn't have to be.

I have never used Seedsman but have used another major well known bank from Spain.

I will never order from overseas again unless I just absolutely have no other choice.

Everybody says how they order from Europe all the time and never have issues. I guess Im just not very lucky.

First time order arrive after 8 WEEKS. It was a 420 order and should have gotten some high end freebies along with the regular ones. 420 stuff didn't ship. I contacted them got a story about being out of them. Hmmm... Why not send an email amd let me make a different selection?

Made a deal to get four extra freebies from the standard freebie list on my next order.

Next order arrived 7.5 weeks later and was EMPTY. It was confiscated by Customs. They sent it again but made me use different adress.

This shipment arrived 8 weeks later and every seed was crushed. Emailed them and 6 weeks later finally got my seeds.

I won't not be ordering from overseas any more. It wasn't really cheaper after tacking on extra fees for stealth shipping and the shipping charge is high itself. It takes forever to get them IF you get them at all.

Yes these places have a huge selection, but it's too much hassle for me.

I'm sticking with the US banks. Buy Local!!!!!

Try Linda seeds! I’ve made 2 orders with them recently. $100 and two wks later $60. Ordered on a Tuesday, arrived on Saturday! Spain to northeast coast! Super fast and responsive! And answers emails within 24 hrs!

Back