Mephisto Genetics US Mephisto Mondays Mega Thread March 15th

@stan_mephisto -- I noticed in the March 22 drop you list Alien v. Triangle, can you tell me what "F" gen this release is?

Did anyone else wait in front of their computers today to only see nothing come up?

Did anyone else wait in front of their computers today to only see nothing come up?
No, I was logged in and ready to go right at 10. At 10 on dot, It showed me logged out and a few refreshes failed. But once page loaded, still at 10, I was able to proceed to seed page where the 3 bundles were listed. I got checked out at 1001. At 1003 seed page was empty and there limit was hit.

Yeah I didn't realize it was a bundle deal until it was too late. Bummer!

Website crashed for me twice while confirming order since my info is saved. Item was yoinked the third time I tried to complete order. Hopefully I get better luck next time.

Website crashed for me twice while confirming order since my info is saved. Item was yoinked the third time I tried to complete order. Hopefully I get better luck next time.

I had it crap out on me a couple time trying to add CVN. So stressful lol but a good feeling when you get through and I am thankful everyone gets another shot at these over next couple weeks.

Last edited:
Back