Mephisto Genetics US Mephisto Mondays Mega Thread March 15th

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Use this thread for questions, comments, issues, shit posts, and anything else drop related. Please read the FAQ if you are new here.

USA Store update and PSA - USA Store PSA

Terms and Conditions Mephisto Mondays US Store

Please be aware that postal services are still is experiencing shipping delays. For this reason, we have decided to limit the amount of orders we take through the store.
Our hope is that this will allow us to process orders in a timely manner, but also have the bandwidth to follow up with customer service issues that could result from extended shipping delays.
The store will close when we hit our order limit, this does not mean all items are sold out. We expect to hit this limit in the first few hours of store opening, so be sure to place your order as quickly as possible.
  1. The payment methods available for this event are limited to Debit/CC and Bitcoin. Info about payment methods - https://www.mephistogenetics.com/info/payments
  2. Please allow 10 BUSINESS days for your order to process and ship. An order status of processing means your payment has been approved and is awaiting shipment. You will receive a tracking email once your order has shipped.
  3. Orders are processed on a first come, first served basis, first paid first shipped basis.
  4. Please take care when placing your order, we are not able to add on/remove items or make other changes to your order. All sales are FINAL.

March 15th - 10:00 AM Mountain Time

Mephisto Starter Pack V2– 118$

The Mephisto Starter Pack is your Fast Pass to get on the Mephisto train. We put together a variety pack to simplify your order experience. Feeling indecisive? Let the Mephisto staff curate the perfect mix of strains for you.

The Mephisto Starter Pack Contains

· 1x Artisinal 3-Pack
· 1x Reserva 3-Pack
· 1x Illuminauto 5-Pack
· 7 Freebies
· Bonus Mephisto Swag Stickers

Question is, can I hide this buy from wife long enuff to still get that black strap fullduplex has coming out next month.

The Mephisto Starter Pack Contains

· 1x Artisinal 3-Pack
· 1x Reserva 3-Pack
· 1x Illuminauto 5-Pack
· 7 Freebies
· Bonus Mephisto Swag Stickers

I know this is likely a dumb question but are the strains being chosen from in the Artisinal and Reserva group the same strains that were chosen from during V1? Meaning, if a V1 purchaser, purchases V2, is there a high likelihood for duplicates? I know last week you had a pool of 2-3 strains for each category and I didn't know if those were the same or different this week. I know you mentioned something about Grapey Walter Kush or Alien VS Triangle or some such coming to a future Monday release and I didn't know where they fell in categories or if its same grouping.

Thanks!

I know this is likely a dumb question but are the strains being chosen from in the Artisinal and Reserva group the same strains that were chosen from during V1? Meaning, if a V1 purchaser, purchases V2, is there a high likelihood for duplicates? I know last week you had a pool of 2-3 strains for each category and I didn't know if those were the same or different this week. I know you mentioned something about Grapey Walter Kush or Alien VS Triangle or some such coming to a future Monday release and I didn't know where they fell in categories or if its same grouping.

Thanks!

Swapped the Original pack for an Illuminauto, so that one is for sure different. The Reserva is the same, Double Grape or Toofless Alien. The Artisinal might swap out one of the choices for a new strain.

Seeing as I don't have any it's all gravy for me. Only downside is I'll have to wait cause I'm backed up on this photo run I'm doing this spring/summer.

I spaced out for min and at 1004 it was too late lol. This is only one im not bummed about as likelihood I have everything in pack. Glad others getting their fill and excited about next Monday. I'll be more focused lol

Back