Mephisto Genetics US Mephisto Mondays Mega Thread March 15th

I had it crap out on me a couple time trying to add CVN. So stressful lol but a good feeling when you get through and I am thankful everyone gets anothers hot at these over next couple weeks.
That's where it crapped out on me, I just wasn't lucky enough to get through. Oh well. The new Reserva line is a 3 week release. There will be individual packs next week, which I prefer since I will prob get 18pk of AVT and a 7pk of Forgotten cookies. Bundles will be back first week of April.

That's where it crapped out on me, I just wasn't lucky enough to get through. Oh well. The new Reserva line is a 3 week release. There will be individual packs next week, which I prefer since I will prob get 18pk of AVT and a 7pk of Forgotten cookies. Bundles will be back first week of April.

Wow do you like Alien vs Triangle that much or does it just come around less?

I'm a fan on the strain, my buddy that got me into growing has grown it before. Same thing with Cosmic Queen. Will scoop an 18pk if I can.

I'm a fan on the strain, my buddy that got me into growing has grown it before. Same thing with Cosmic Queen. Will scoop an 18pk if I can.
Those two strains are ones that I would bet no matter how many seeds they made of them, they could sell them all. I hope when the boot up CQ again, they go big.

Was hoping for that Double Grape. Got my order today. Super happy.
IMG_20210324_212028209~2.jpg

You will NOT have an 18 pack of anything.

They limit to one pack per type when ordering now. So 7 is as high as you can go.

You will NOT have an 18 pack of anything.

Info on meph site says 1,3,7 an 18 packs for 3/29 - but just the four reserva strains

March 29th - Reserva General Release
AVT, Sour Crinkle, Forgotten Cookies & Grape Walker Kush will be available for individual purchase in 1,3,7, and 18 pack sizes.

Info on meph site says 1,3,7 an 18 packs for 3/29 - but just the four reserva strains

March 29th - Reserva General Release
AVT, Sour Crinkle, Forgotten Cookies & Grape Walker Kush will be available for individual purchase in 1,3,7, and 18 pack sizes.
I think I might get sum dat AVT!

Just finished CQ, should be back after the Reserva release.

Nice, my order showing shipped now, lol.

Back