Seed Stockers seedstockers wedding glue solo chat thread

seedstockers wedding glue solo cup grow off poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I apologize for not making the voting, but it would have been a tough choice to pick only three! Well done gang, and thanks to the sponsors and organizers for putting on the event. :pighug: :worship:

congratulations to all @Cultivators who finished and to the top 3 people 1st @AJrexxx 2nd @DDubs 3rd @The Mugwamp can you all contact mark regarding your prizes also I will get the other sssc solo club poll up tomorrow

@AJrexxx
@DDubs
@The Mugwamp

A massive congratulations to the 3 winners and a big thank you to everyone who played along :worship:

If you 3 can drop me a PM, I'll get your prizes arranged :thumbsup:

I've said it before and I'll say it again!!

Best Solo Cup challenge ever :pass:

I'm thinking about doing another Solo Cup challenge in a month or 2 with the new Humboldt line. That should be even better imo :)

Keep a look out for that folks :pass:

@The Mugwamp Got your PM dude :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

@AJrexxx
@DDubs
@The Mugwamp

A massive congratulations to the 3 winners and a big thank you to everyone who played along :worship:

If you 3 can drop me a PM, I'll get your prizes arranged :thumbsup:

I've said it before and I'll say it again!!

Best Solo Cup challenge ever :pass:

I'm thinking about doing another Solo Cup challenge in a month or 2 with the new Humboldt line. That should be even better imo :)

Keep a look out for that folks :pass:

@The Mugwamp Got your PM dude :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Thank you again Mark. My sticker prize pack came in today and I can't wait to put them to good use. The Wedding Glue is still one of my fine wine buds I break out on occasion. I look forward to growing a 5 gal version but till then....

20220531_182010.jpg

Thank you again Mark. My sticker prize pack came in today and I can't wait to put them to good use. The Wedding Glue is still one of my fine wine buds I break out on occasion. I look forward to growing a 5 gal version but till then....

View attachment 1466554
Congratulations on that prize buddy!! Cool of Mark and Seedstockers to send out such a prize. You're going to enjoy those cultivars :thumbsup:

Back