Seed Stockers ~*~ Mom does Wedding Glue in a Solo Cup ~*~

12/29/21
DAY 39

I harvested my Mendels Midwest Widow, so the Wedding Glue Solo Cup lady went uptown into the big girls tent under a MarsHydro TSW 2000. I made sure that PDF on canopy was only about 350 to start. This morning she has some limp leaves, but I will keep my eye on her. I ALWAYS have issues when I go from the small, warm, humid baby tent with the T5 to the big girls tent. I think it is just too many factors shocking them at once. I think it might be time to do whole grow in one tent, and not be moving them from one environment to another. If she starts to really suffer, I will move her back to the baby tent and take my chances with her flowering under the T5.
View attachment 1401919
She looks outstanding. How much is she drinking in 24hrs? I've got to get on the discord and find out how long I can safely use the knf nutes mixed up.

She looks outstanding. How much is she drinking in 24hrs? I've got to get on the discord and find out how long I can safely use the knf nutes mixed up.
hi hon!!...Thank you :biggrin: well, she is about 6oz 2x a day...but I check her at noontime to see if she is dry. If she is, I will throw in a 3rd feed.
I mix up a fresh gallon of feed every 4 days or so. If I have to discard some unused, so be it. I also dont know how long my FloraTrio nutes mixed will last, but I figure 4 days should be fine. She is currently at 650ppm full flower nutes, and I dont plan on going any higher with her.

I also put her back in the baby tent as she DID NOT like the big girls tent...she kind of "freaked out" on me and I thought she was sick. So I put her back in the baby tent and she is back up and strong this morning. (Yes, once again my little Diva INSTANTLY told me she was not happy.)
I dont want to mess around with her, so I will just keep her in the baby tent for her whole grow under the T5...and maybe add a BigSm0 Cob or two. Bud production might not be as great, but I want to treat this solo cup with kit gloves!

20211230_063859[1].jpg

Last edited:
1/1/22
DAY 42
MarsHydro TSW2000 350 PDF ON CANOPY
79 DEGREES
49% HUMIDITY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :wiz:

Well, mom made a parental decision, and for tent space (like it or not!) this little DIVA needed to go back into the big girls tent under
the MarsHydro 2000. I just made sure this time the PDF on her canapy was lowwww so that she doesnt pull a temper tantrum on me
and FLOP over again in protest. Listen little lady....Mom said so.
:naughtystep:

She is currently being fed 650ppm Flora Trio with CALiMAGic and liquid KoolBloom 2x (sometimes 3) a day...about 6oz each time.
Her height is hitting 2 1/2 feet, and I see BUD! :yoinks: She has been fantastic. I have done nothing but top her.

20220101_091435.jpg

20220101_091445.jpg

Last edited:
Heights..

Number 1.. 90cm

Number 2, tallest solo in the world contender..124cm

Number 3, battler.. 113cm

Number 4.. 65cm

Number 5.. 65cm

And all together watered and back under lights..
20220102_105305.jpg

Now I gotta sit down for a smoke and a coffee.. that was a hell of an update for a stoner :smoking:

Oh and before I go.. c'mon the mighty reds today.. YNWA.

Heights..

Number 1.. 90cm

Number 2, tallest solo in the world contender..124cm

Number 3, battler.. 113cm

Number 4.. 65cm

Number 5.. 65cm

And all together watered and back under lights..
View attachment 1403593

Now I gotta sit down for a smoke and a coffee.. that was a hell of an update for a stoner :smoking:

Oh and before I go.. c'mon the mighty reds today.. YNWA.
OMG, 47 INCHES!!!....you have a jungle in there my sweet!!.... :yoinks:

1/4/22
DAY 45
MarsHydro TSW2000 400 PDF ON CANOPY
75 DEGREES
38% HUMIDITY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning Peeps!! Little Diva lady is still on the same 650ppm flower feed from Flora Micro with CALiMAGic and KoolBloom...pH'd to 6.0.
I turned on the fan/filter on its lowest setting for some air movement, and it dropped the humidity and temp a bit. I dont think my Diva Lady
liked it and is telling me by going a little limp. I feel air movement is important at this stage and she will just have to deal with it. (Mom did take pity on her though and filled the autopot base with water to try and get the humidity in the tent up a bit.) Bud production has really kicked in, and she is actually surpassing the 32" fan in height now. I think this is a 90 day strain, so it looks like we are at the half way mark. :biggrin:

20220104_051327.jpg

20220104_051403.jpg

Last edited:
1/4/22
DAY 45
MarsHydro TSW2000 400 PDF ON CANOPY
75 DEGREES
38% HUMIDITY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning Peeps!! Little Diva lady is still on the same 650ppm flower feed from Flora Micro with CALiMAGic and KoolBloom...pH'd to 6.0.
I turned on the fan/filter on its lowest setting for some air movement, and it dropped the humidity and temp a bit. I dont think my Diva Lady
liked it and is telling me by going a little limp. I feel air movement is important at this stage and she will just have to deal with it. (Mom did take pity on her though and filled the autopot base with water to try and get the humidity in the tent up a bit.) Bud production has really kicked in, and she is actually surpassing the 32" fan in height now. I think this is a 90 day strain, so it looks like we are at the half way mark. :biggrin:

View attachment 1404239

View attachment 1404240
Strap a couple wet covid masks to that tower to increase humidity :smoking:

Back