Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Hello everyone :bighug:

Right, let's get the 1st Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge up and running :pass:

There has been a slight change in plan regarding the strain that will be grown. Initially we were going to use Purple Punch Auto but have decided to use our Gelato41 Auto :thumbsup:

Let's get the boring "rules" out of the way, then we can get this epic community competition off the ground.

1 - The strain (Gelato41 Auto) must be grown in a Solo Cup.

2- Members must provide a minimum of a weekly update including growth rate and pictures.

3- We will supply 25-30 members with 5 seeds of Gelato41 Auto.

Members who have this strain in there collection are more than happy to play along and will be a valid competition entry.

4- The competition will run from 4/20/2021. Diaries can be started anytime prior to this date, we will get seeds out as fast as possible to give members time to prepare.

The end date will be when all members have completed their diaries. Around 3 months from the start date should be a suitable timeframe. So the end of July 2021-Early August 2021.

5- @St. Tom and @Trichome farmer have both happily offered to assist with the set up and collection of members data.

6- Prizes on offer for the top 3 dairies.

€1000 total prize pool to be spent on Seedstockers.com. Seeds and merch can be selected.

Prizes will be split-

1st place €500 (to spend on Seedstockers.com)
2nd place €300 (to spend on Seedstockers.com)
3rd place €200 (to spend on Seedstockers.com)

We will also do a few additional prizes made up of seeds and merch for members not selected in the top 3.

That's the rules out of the way. If you would like to take part in this epic bit of fun. Get your name submitted in this thread and @St. Tom and myself will start picking members :pass:

Let get the AFN rocking :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
come on @Cultivators get your names down i will start the list as
no 1 @St. Tom staryed w1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9w10 finished
no 2 @Trichome farmer startedw1w2w3w4w5w6w8w9 finished
no 3
no 4 @hope2grow startedw1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9finished
no 5 @The Mugwampw1w2w3w4w5 finished
no6 @RustyStarbuck72 started w1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9 eaten by slugs
no 7 @niceneasy started w1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9 w10finsihed
no 8 @4d-Rock started w1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9 finished
No9 @EP3 started w1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9w10 finished
no10 @Bmurrciless out
no 11
no12 @Steviestashw1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8eacten by slugs
no 13 @Nelly Nugs started w1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9w10finished
no 14 @smokeyfromauw1w2w3 maybe removed
No 15 @Dell boy startedw1 w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9
No16 @Harukisan startedw1w2w3w4 maybe removed
no17 @the BEARstarted w1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9finished
no 18 @Splitty37 startedw1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9w10 finished
No 19 @JSH1973 startedw1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9w10 finished

Seeded
No1 @TheMongol
No2 @Sour D started w1w2w3w4w5w6w7w8w9w10finished

Last edited by a moderator:
Man after seeing this thread I wish I had a Seedstockers bean to pop in a solo. I told the wife I was taking a break until the Fall. A solo grow doesn't count, right?
how could it count who could be mad at little cute solo cup :rofl:

We are really excited to get a Solo Cup Challenge up and running on the AFN :pass:

Give me the weekend to get things finalised (amount of members participating and prize pack for winners) then I'll get a proper intro post up with the rules etc :thumbsup:

I can say. We will provide the seeds to 20-30 members and the strain that will be grown will be our gelato 41 Auto :pass:

@St. Tom are you still cool with selecting the members who will be participating?

We can include USA members but sadly we can't ship stateside. If USA members could find a friend in Canada or the EU that we could ship to then they ship to you. That would be doable :thumbsup:

We've had a blast in the past with Solo Cup competitions and I expect this one to be equally as epic :pass:

Stay tuned folks, I'll get this officially started next week.

Mark..

can we pop beans whats the rules ?

I'll be getting the full rules up over the coming days mate :thumbsup:

It will be a strain of our selection (Purple Punch Auto) and we will hook a good amount of members up with the selected strain.

For members who have this strain. You'll be more than welcome to play along, the more members participating the better :thumbsup:

Mark..

We are really excited to get a Solo Cup Challenge up and running on the AFN :pass:

Give me the weekend to get things finalised (amount of members participating and prize pack for winners) then I'll get a proper intro post up with the rules etc :thumbsup:

I can say. We will provide the seeds to 20-30 members and the strain that will be grown will be our Purple Punch Auto :pass:

@St. Tom are you still cool with selecting the members who will be participating?

We can include USA members but sadly we can't ship stateside. If USA members could find a friend in Canada or the EU that we could ship to then they ship to you. That would be doable :thumbsup:

We've had a blast in the past with Solo Cup competitions and I expect this one to be equally as epic :pass:

Stay tuned folks, I'll get this officially started next week.

Mark..
i will get @Trichome farmer to set the grow up but i will run it no problem mark and collect updates and the basic stuff I'm super happy with the purple punch and you know me and solo cups :d5: :headbang:

Back