Seed Stockers seedstockers wedding glue solo chat thread

seedstockers wedding glue solo cup grow off poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone. Finally cut the final one down. This is the stunted one that made it to Day 130 today.

20220331_163831.jpg
20220331_163815.jpg
20220331_163753.jpg

Little algea growth on the root ball.

It definitely was a challenge as a first time solo grower. Not the best I have grown. Smells amazing and is sticky, just a little fluffy.

Not going to lie, glad this is finally over!:rofl::doh:
Thanks to Mark and St Tom! :headbang: :pass::toke:

She had all kinds of problems tbh. But yeah watering soil solos correctly is *hard*
After they get a certain size, I think it's almost impossible to over water. I had been on twice a day when I had to stop my grow. As far as feed, I went with my regular organics, but following 'feel a little, but feed often'.method.I had plannedwhen the other girls got something 'special' like compost tea, SST, mycos....and the like, I would plain water one 24hr cycle before. I'd just increase the nutes as it grew.
I don't know if you use any sort of mycos, I started using BigFoot Soluble and I could see a difference between two of my solos in the root structure. I got the Soluble to be able to drench it well. I used it in combo with compost tea.

younggrasshopper seedstockers solo cup poll
She stuck with me to the end after some hiccups with watering since I had some IRL problems come up. She’s very sticky, with nice solid buds. Excited to give her a taste. Solos us definitely an art, will have to give it another try.
@St. Tom
70AA8888-4B6F-4BB4-81D8-535F4D1C4411.jpeg

Back