Seed Stockers ~*~ Mom does Wedding Glue in a Solo Cup ~*~

MassMom

Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I dont....I grow to help others :-)
Hi friends!! My beans have not shown up yet, but I am feeling left out of the party, so I figured I would at least start my journal ...is it OK? :biggrin:

First, big hugs to @St. Tom and @Seedstockers-Mark for giving me this wonderfully fun opportunity to do my FIRST Solo cup grow/comp. I would not be able to do this without all my amazing peeps here on AFN~ thank you.
:worship:

Well, I plan on starting (2) Seedstockers Wedding Glue by paper towel method, popping them into root riots, then once I see roots sneaking out the riots they will be planted into 18oz Solo cups filled with 1/2 canna coco and 1/2 canna clay pebbles. As time goes by I will choose the stronger plant for the competition. I am going to keep it simple and just feed them MegaCrop in de-chlorinated tap water pH'd to 5.8 for the entire grow. Now, I have always transplanted OUT of the cups at around 2 weeks...I am so excited and nervous to see what happens keeping them IN the cups!

Prayers people, lots of prayers. :rofl:

@WildBill @arty zan @Frank the Dank @hope2grow @The Mugwamp @DCLXVI @Minime2020 @indicalla @JSH1973 @THE BEAR @Ryno_nuggs @Daipot @Sour D @Jpkindbud @DDubs @Suki813 @AutoBobje @greeninNY @The Bedroom Gardener UK @SOOTDAWG @AJrexxx @dankstyle J @Dank Nuggets @MrAutoGrower @YoungGrassh0pper @nizmoKush @shumway @Perpetually Automatic @Vapo @Mañ'O'Green @pop22

Last edited:
Don't forget the kitty repellent!!!

1636291371343.png

Best company on the internet, ever! I in no way shape or form could grow alone, never mind in a cup, LOL. Years ago I checked out a lot of grow sites before I even started growing, and it did not go well. UGGGG....nasty, rude, horrible experiences. Little buggers actually made Mom cry once :rofl:
I almost gave up. Then I found AFN, my grow home. :biggrin:

Last edited:
:pop: Still waiting on my seeds also, they’ll be here at some point! This will be my first solo cup challenge also. You’re gonna do great!

Best company on the internet, ever! I in no way shape or form could grow alone, never mind in a cup, LOL. Years ago I checked out a lot of grow sites before I even started growing, and it did not go well. UGGGG....nasty, rude, horrible experiences. Little buggers actually made Mom cry once :rofl:
I almost gave up. Then I found AFN, my grow home. :biggrin:

Mostly full of horrible little turds who think they're the best grower ever and everyone else should give up lol AFN is a beautiful place full of helpful friendly supportive ppl.. the only canna site I've ever used and where I learned everything I know :smoking:

Back