Seed Stockers ~*~ Mom does Wedding Glue in a Solo Cup ~*~

1/4/22
DAY 45
MarsHydro TSW2000 400 PDF ON CANOPY
75 DEGREES
38% HUMIDITY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning Peeps!! Little Diva lady is still on the same 650ppm flower feed from Flora Micro with CALiMAGic and KoolBloom...pH'd to 6.0.
I turned on the fan/filter on its lowest setting for some air movement, and it dropped the humidity and temp a bit. I dont think my Diva Lady
liked it and is telling me by going a little limp. I feel air movement is important at this stage and she will just have to deal with it. (Mom did take pity on her though and filled the autopot base with water to try and get the humidity in the tent up a bit.) Bud production has really kicked in, and she is actually surpassing the 32" fan in height now. I think this is a 90 day strain, so it looks like we are at the half way mark. :biggrin:

View attachment 1404239

View attachment 1404240
Damn Lady!!! Such a pretty girl!

1/5/22
DAY 46
MarsHydro TSW2000 400 PDF ON CANOPY
76 DEGREES
37% HUMIDITY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little lady is looking very limp and unhappy, but otherwise OK. Something is going on she doesn't like. Now I have to figure out what it is.
Is light to much/too little? Underwatering again? I am not going to change up a bunch of things~ Just one at a time to find out what works.
She is so touchy!! :eek1: So anyhoo....To start, I am going to try to adjust tent parameters closer to 55% RH. (House is running REALLY low RH because its winter and heat is on.) I just have this funny feeling she misses the 82 degree/75% RH baby tent....but she is WAY to big for it now :wall:
I will put in a humidifier in the big girls tent today and watch her closely.

20220105_083105.jpg

20220105_083057.jpg

Last edited:
Are you watering and taking pictures at the same time every day?
Hi @DCLXVI !! I feed her when I wake up, and feed before I go to bed...and pictures are usually after her morning feed.
Lights are on 24x7 so I know it isnt her "sleeping". I just put a wet cloth over the osciallating fan, and the RH has jumped to 64. Lets see if that helps any. :biggrin:

Hey @MassMom I just realised I put my update in your thread on Monday (post #146) instead of my own thread.. duh.. lol so sorry about that!! Genuine mistake.. so many threads!! No option to remove. Sorry.

Hey @MassMom I just realised I put my update in your thread on Monday (post #146) instead of my own thread.. duh.. lol so sorry about that!! Genuine mistake.. so many threads!! No option to remove. Sorry.
I'ts ok hon...the more the merrier!....:kiss:

Hows your pH? Have you calibrated your pen recently?
Morning! pH is 5.9-6.0...and I just calibrated Bluelab pH and PPM pens 2 days ago. She is a finicky little one.... :rofl:

Last edited:
Morning! Well, it has been a rather quiet winter, but I knew it would happen eventually. I woke up to the sounds of snowplows. UGGGGGGG.....
I hate snow like POISON! :eek1:

Anyhoo...spent a little time cleaning out the big girls tent and trying to dial in heat and humidity. Temps were hanging around 77, and I like to have it more around 80 during veg, so I hung one of @BigSm0 55W 3500K cob lights in addition to the MarsHydro, and it brought up the temp perfectly. Humidity was hanging around 35% (Yikes) so I dusted off a digital humidifier I had in the attic and put it in the tent. Since she just started flowering I didnt want it "too high". I set it so that it bounces from 50-60 as the machine goes on and off. (As she gets more buds, I will reduce it down so that it fluctuates between 40-50) I also got a LOVELY little gadget that will tell me the temp and humidity inside my tent as I sit in my office. The base goes inside the tent, and the reader sits next to me. I dont have to open the tent anymore to check what is going on inside. :biggrin:

She seems to have perked up a little bit with the new conditions. She is still getting fed RO water with the FloraTrio/CALiMAGic/KoolBloom
2x a day. (650PPM & pH 5.9-6.0)

20220107_065823.jpg

20220107_065843.jpg

20220107_070207.jpg

Last edited:
Back