Seed Stockers seedstockers wedding glue solo chat thread

seedstockers wedding glue solo cup grow off poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My third choice was difficult! First two were easy!

Congrats to all that got to finish! Your efforts are definitely appreciated and job well done!

I'm definitely entering another solo grow in the future. At day 21 or so, m little girl looked fabulous..............but that's waaaaaa far from finishing! LOL!

Wait.. do we pick 3 bill.. woops.. guess who didn't read the rules lol someone help a brother out here..

Wait.. do we pick 3 bill.. woops.. guess who didn't read the rules lol someone help a brother out here..
yes you can pick 3 but I cant change votes once they have been done soz bro as the staff have no edit powers on the poll itself

Ok m8.. Ive only picked 1 so should I pick another 2 or am i too late or what? Have I picked this up wrong?
yes you cant edit your votes once you've had your turn if you don't pick 3 the software just counts it like your votes are used

congratulations to all @Cultivators who finished and to the top 3 people 1st @AJrexxx 2nd @DDubs 3rd @The Mugwamp can you all contact mark regarding your prizes also I will get the other sssc solo club poll up tomorrow

Congrats to the Winners, 3 fine plants there dudes...well done:worship::worship:...and also well done to everyone who entered, it's an amazing feat to grow so much from so little...:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back