Seed Stockers seedstockers wedding glue solo chat thread

seedstockers wedding glue solo cup grow off poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be starting mine tomorrow. Never thought I would say this but I have to pull the coco back out for this one.

Anybody in the US get theirs yet?

Some have started to land mate. There was 4 that I only posted on Monday (8th Nov) most went a week prior on the (1st Nov)

I'd say 7 more days max and all will have landed :pass:

I forgot, is there a prize on this competition?

Yes, buddy. Its €1000 split into 3 prizes for 1st(€500), 2nd(€300), 3rd(€200) :thumbsup:

@St. Tom Thanks so much for setting this chat thread up. Much appreciated :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Some have started to land mate. There was 4 that I only posted on Monday (8th Nov) most went a week prior on the (1st Nov)

Yes, buddy. Its €1000 split into 3 prizes for 1st(€500), 2nd(€300), 3rd(€200) :thumbsup:

@St. Tom Thanks so much for setting this chat thread up. Much appreciated :cheers:

Mark..
Awesome. Well even if I don’t win a prize (which I doubt I will as there are some shit hot growers here) I’m still happy enough to have some of these beans. Been growing seedstockers photoperiods for a good while now and I’ve never been let down!

Mark..
big thanks mark for getting this event setup also there will be no rush for anyone to finish so I don't want anyone thinking that

@Seedstockers-Mark , Unbelieveable! I got mine today! Thank you so much, and thanks to your company for putting this up as well. Seeds and prizes? Wicked! The extras in the package were a nice bonus as well.

For those still waiting, I am mid-atlantic mid-south region US. It seems with covid delays and who knows staffing issues at the postal centers there isn't much of a pattern to delivery.

I should be getting them started middle of next week. A bit busy this weekend but, I have been looking forward to this very much. I absolutely love the solo cup grows I've seen and I am hoping to put on a good show. Some top growers on that list, competition should be fierce! (although the contest seeds alone are a pretty great prize!)

@Seedstockers-Mark , Unbelieveable! I got mine today! Thank you so much, and thanks to your company for putting this up as well. Seeds and prizes? Wicked! The extras in the package were a nice bonus as well.

For those still waiting, I am mid-atlantic mid-south region US. It seems with covid delays and who knows staffing issues at the postal centers there isn't much of a pattern to delivery.

I should be getting them started middle of next week. A bit busy this weekend but, I have been looking forward to this very much. I absolutely love the solo cup grows I've seen and I am hoping to put on a good show. Some top growers on that list, competition should be fierce! (although the contest seeds alone are a pretty great prize!)
Ooh sounds like you are near me, I suppose I should go check the mail again lol.

Back