Seed Stockers seedstockers wedding glue solo chat thread

seedstockers wedding glue solo cup grow off poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My third choice was difficult! First two were easy!

Congrats to all that got to finish! Your efforts are definitely appreciated and job well done!

I'm definitely entering another solo grow in the future. At day 21 or so, m little girl looked fabulous..............but that's waaaaaa far from finishing! LOL!

hi @Cultivators can you all please vote for your favourite plants on the solo cup grow off its a prize sponsored event so get behind your fellow boys and girls also the poll will close in 1 weeks time and your allowed 3 choices also I will get a banner put up hopefully tomorrow
Done and done!! May the best Solocup grower win :goodluck:
mwah...Who am I kidding. If you can grow in a solocup you're all winners in my book!! :d5:

A massive thanks to @blue For doing the banner for this so people can find there way back here also a huge congratulations to all the growers who tried the solo cup challenge as it takes a lot of dedication :worship:

Wow! hard to choose? :doh: voted. Seems like every solo cup grow, they get bigger and better. congrats to winners.:d5:
I tried it once, dismal failure. :face: I think it go's against my grain. my mindset says big pot big plant.

Back