Seed Stockers Seedstockers Winter Grow 'n Show 20/21 Autoflower and Photoperiod Event!

@Seedstockers-Mark @Seedstockers_Mischa I tagged you folks as you may want to know this?

Day 41 on Blackberry Gum. A bit concerned as there are no signs of sex (stigmas) yet. I had two of these in the tent over the winter already that didn't autoflower, so I'm thinking this is another one that didn't auto. She is a pretty bush.

View attachment 1341628
Bro mine BBG didnt auto as well, we probably got some photo batch instead of autos ;-)

Bro mine BBG didnt auto as well, we probably got some photo batch instead of autos ;-)

I ran two of em last winter that ended up on the compost pile after 60 days and no flowers :wall:. A mix up somewhere it seems. :shrug:

I ran two of em last winter that ended up on the compost pile after 60 days and no flowers :wall:. A mix up somewhere it seems. :shrug:
Tbh Im quite happy with that as I was curious if all are photos or only that one. Now I know they are all photos and Ill drop some for the next photo run :) I have shtload of auto seeds but only like 10 photos so this is quite nice outcome for me. Only thing that suxx is that the one already growing will probably rip the greenhouse apart after she will switch herself naturaly prob. next month and the stretch will start. Knowing that she is photo Id start her like a week back and not two months ago :doh:

Tbh Im quite happy with that as I was curious if all are photos or only that one. Now I know they are all photos and Ill drop some for the next photo run :) I have shtload of auto seeds but only like 10 photos so this is quite nice outcome for me. Only thing that suxx is that the one already growing will probably rip the greenhouse apart after she will switch herself naturaly prob. next month and the stretch will start. Knowing that she is photo Id start her like a week back and not two months ago :doh:

That's kewlz ..hope the rest are photos for ya! :thumbsup:

The one I have is in a 7 gallon bag which is too small.. takes a gallon a day to keep the soil from going totally dry. Butz i can move it into the greenhouse to finish out when the rains come in september .. so that'z the upside of it being in that bag i can carry around :smoking:

"Oops! I did it again..."
In the immortal words of a songstress from not that long ago AFN.....I am digging the 1:1 dudes...
IMG_20210715_181646052.jpg
IMG_20210715_183839815_BURST001.jpg

Blackberry Gum on day 47 showing pistils/stigmas :jump: I've been checking daily for the past 15 days or so. :smoking:

Now, me question for @Seedstockers-Mark, or anyone else that cares to chime in, is this a photo or an auto? :shrug: The Seedstockers Cookies FV has also shown stigmas/pistils as well as another photo. So some photos are starting to flip as well.

bg47a.jpg

She's a good looker :dancer:

bg47.jpg

seedstockers2.png
:peace:

Hola AFN... unfortunately the CBD Silver Lime Haze Auto no.2 didn't make it....gutted, but these 2 Northern Lights Auto are doing great and will be transported to new pots and home very soon....
IMG_20210719_152234867_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210719_152245980.jpg
IMG_20210719_153531153_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210719_153534997.jpg

....Happy Growing everyone....(click the link below for my main thread dudes!)......:thanks:

Vapo's Main Thread Here!

Blackberry Gum on day 47 showing pistils/stigmas :jump: I've been checking daily for the past 15 days or so. :smoking:

Now, me question for @Seedstockers-Mark, or anyone else that cares to chime in, is this a photo or an auto? :shrug: The Seedstockers Cookies FV has also shown stigmas/pistils as well as another photo. So some photos are starting to flip as well.

View attachment 1344681

View attachment 1344682

View attachment 1344684 :peace:
Shes looking great bro. Btw checked backlog on mine bbg... sex showed around day 34 and now around month later still no preflowers on her (checked yesterday) as we are having still around 15h of light :smokeout:

View attachment 1344681

View attachment 1344682

View attachment 1344684 :peace:

It's pretty normal for a female plant to show sex anywhere from 40 days in mate :thumbsup:

I take it they should be Feminized/Photoperiod and not Autos?

Looking good to me :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back