Seed Stockers Seedstockers Winter Grow 'n Show 20/21 Autoflower and Photoperiod Event!

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
In the next months till next year here the followed members will do and introduce different Seedstockers strains in various grow styles and different grow equipments.:headbang:

This event is sponsored by @Seedstockers_Mischa :bighug:

All lurkers all welcome!:pass:

Participants will post in here weekly updates with strain name and what the progress of the show and in which week they are.

There is no fixed start or end date, but the sooner you start the more attention you have on your plants and you should at least finish before summer 2021.

Who of the participants will feed a extraordinary and spectacular single journal will get at the end some price with seeds of choice and swag and so, BUT it's up to Misha if that journal was really that good, it's not an automatic process that every single will get it!

Time to lean back and join that grow 'n show next half year of longer:)

1603008611715.png

1603008659477.png

The Gladiators list:

1. @bakEQuatorial
2. @Vapo
3. @Garage_Grower
4. @JohnEMad
5. @St. Tom
6. @hope2grow
7. @Kyote
8. @Duggy
9. @4d-Rock
10. @shumway
11. @F.N.
12. @HighnDry
13. @Ganjaholickz
14. @Chronic_ passion
15. @Nelly Nugs
16. @Daipot
17. @Hazyrook
18. @Wwonka
19. @pop22
20. @TxRebel/Mark

1603008786895.png

Of course all @Gladiators are welcome in here to participate!:bighug:

Last edited:
Am I able to get in on this? Pretty please :pighug:
i think the list has been done a while bro id love to see you in it though even seeded if you have any of there beans also i wont be starting mine till about 5 to 6 weeks but this is my next full tent

Back