Seed Stockers Seedstockers Winter Grow 'n Show 20/21 Autoflower and Photoperiod Event!

Day 34 on this beautiful Blackberry Gum. She's really finding her groove now. :dancer: Explosive growth in the last week. :thumbsup:

No training on her. Letting her go natural. Soaking up the best lighting there is.
bbg34.jpg

Day 34 on this beautiful Blackberry Gum. She's really finding her groove now. :dancer: Explosive growth in the last week. :thumbsup:

No training on her. Letting her go natural. Soaking up the best lighting there is.
View attachment 1338598
That is picture perfect simple as that.

Thnx, I had not been aware of Seedstockers, the photo strains are where I’m going for a while ... Cookies Fast & Wedding Cake these 2 for sure for sure, WedCake longer grow time ok, I’ll probably flip em anyway @ 24 days! Haven’t grown photos since 70-80’s

(the autos I just grew went 110 days UVB/RedLed last 55day experiment,
Highly suggest supplemental UVB to anyone from my results Tric city...pic attached, I have 6, but usually use 4 & rotate plants 8-10 True Watt SqFt) I think I can take that Wedding Cake to 27-30% Thc...But will have to extend grow length time...?View attachment 1308620View attachment 1308621

blackberry gum is one of my go too strains. I’ve been growing intermittently for the last 18 months. Brilliant plant

@Seedstockers-Mark @Seedstockers_Mischa I tagged you folks as you may want to know this?

Day 41 on Blackberry Gum. A bit concerned as there are no signs of sex (stigmas) yet. I had two of these in the tent over the winter already that didn't autoflower, so I'm thinking this is another one that didn't auto. She is a pretty bush.

bbg40.jpg

@Seedstockers-Mark @Seedstockers_Mischa I tagged you folks as you may want to know this?

Day 41 on Blackberry Gum. A bit concerned as there are no signs of sex (stigmas) yet. I had two of these in the tent over the winter already that didn't autoflower, so I'm thinking this is another one that didn't auto. She is a pretty bush.

View attachment 1341628

I'll keep dropping by to see if she autos mate :thumbsup:

Was this out of the same back as the ones that failed to Autoflower?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

I'll keep dropping by to see if she autos mate :thumbsup:

Was this out of the same back as the ones that failed to Autoflower?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Yes, out of the same pack of 5. :thumbsup:

Hello everyone....my Seedstockers CBD Silver Lime Haze Auto is absolutely lovely ....and the northern lights are coming on well too...
IMG_20210714_110517165.jpg
IMG_20210713_123403929_HDR.jpg

Back