Self Diagnose Your Plants - Basic Deficiencies List

very easy, the borg are sneaky little fuckers if you have already brought it into your grow room with other plants the chances are they are now infected. how big is the clone? if for certain reasons you need to keep the clone you need to sheep dip it in something like PEST OFF! or someone here wil recomend you a homemade recipie to spray. you DONT want the borg on your plants, they have distroyed plenty of my grows in the past. if you have other plants growing my advise is bin the infected clone, if its already been with your other plants you need to treat them like they have been infected even if you cant see any signs of them. maybe get a 2000 vile of predator mites and put them on your other plants as a precation, they will eat any spidermites you have and when they have all been eated up they will die.

the clone is about a foot tall and my other plants are all around a month old. the clones been there fopr about two weeks, its photo so its been in a box for 12 hours of the day, but i've noticed the speckling for about 2 weeks now, i was thinking deficiency of some sort till i shone the torch from my phone underneath a leaf, just a hunch, and seen 5 or so black dots.

where on earth would i source some predator mites? they sound awesome. my friend said to spray muddy water on the leaves but it doesn't feel right in my heart of hearts if i'm honest

sourced! got myself a thousand ordered, be picking them up on weds

thank you so much

get them from growell if you have one near you, or any other hydro shop (and some garden centres), do you have your plants in veg or flower? predator mites will only breed if the light is 18h+ per day, if you have the lights on 12/12 they will only last 3 days and all die leaving your spidermites to continue there feast

bugger didn't know that! they are in 12/12 due to the upcoming visit of the mum in law but only in day 2. thanks for that, was nearly a costly mistake. getting them from my hydroshop dude, he has to order them in but 30 quid for a thousand seemed reasonable.

gettin itchy thinking about it

Believe it or not the Muddy waters trick was told to me once by my grandmother...
I think it mostly has to do with restricting their movement and there will be a film of sediment keeping them from the greenery...

Predator mites or Lady Bugs will or should kill every last one of the spider mites...

I heard about mud water been used to treat mold on plants, never heard the spidermite control. il have to look into that one!

up in scotland, plenty of mud and plenty of water haha

how do ladybugs compare in effectiveness to predator mites? i'd much rather be handling them lol

Back