Self Diagnose Your Plants - Basic Deficiencies List

Subbed for future reference, fantastic stuff!

this thread is too good to be hiding in this area. I would like to see it added to the infirmary if nobody minds. :gthumb:

This thread is killer. You not only get a :slap:...

But a.......[video=youtube;Cs3XxEIG0d8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs3XxEIG0d8[/video]

:crying: thanks mate! :roflcry: you never cease to crack me up.. :crack:

I'd like to add that the first picture of K deficiency - to me - actually seems like a case of over-watering. Over watering causes symptoms similar to P or K deficiency, and that soil seems drenched to be honest. I've seen this over a hundred times back in the days, and I still do every now and then on some fora. I didn't read all the pages here, maybe someone mentioned it before me. If so; excuse me!

Reactions: JM
Great thread! Your pics of calcium deficiency convinced me that was my plant's major issue. I was thinking potassium deficiency. Also the pic of phosphorus deficiency looks just like mine. I've flushed, adjusted the PH and fed. Things look better. I still have minor phosphorus issues on a few leaves, but I'll not go to the trouble of adjusting much, since I'm just a few weeks from harvest anyway.

My thread documents my sick plant.
https://www.autoflower.org/f44/lowryder-2-grow-seed-smoke-19648-3.html

I want to thank you jim for all the great info! i have grown outside for years and i am just now starting AF in doors and this info will be kept close to the grow for reference.
Peace :)

:thread: I hope i don't have to come back here to often but at least im in good hands :gthumb:

Im having this problem with one of the plants, i think it needs more magnesium, but it could be calcium too,

What do you guys think??

Attachments

• Foto 26-05-13 16 35 49.jpg
    Foto 26-05-13 16 35 49.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Foto 26-05-13 16 36 00.jpg
    Foto 26-05-13 16 36 00.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Foto 26-05-13 16 36 06.jpg
    Foto 26-05-13 16 36 06.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 207
:tiphat: thanks for sharing this beautiful info to the community :thread: