Self Diagnose Your Plants - Basic Deficiencies List

I encourage anyone with any kind of deficiency or pest issue to have a read down the first page of this thread. It will help you understand your issue(s) better. :smokeit:

Hey Autoflower Network was hoping for some help , hope im posting in the right place . Plants just started 3weeks of flowering noticed the bud growth rate seems to have slowed down . My soil ph i checked and its 7 and my bottom fan leaves are yellowing pretty quick . im feeding with the go box from general organics go box in pro mix bx with added amendments. PLZ HELP AFN

Hey Autoflower Network was hoping for some help , hope im posting in the right place . Plants just started 3weeks of flowering noticed the bud growth rate seems to have slowed down . My soil ph i checked and its 7 and my bottom fan leaves are yellowing pretty quick . im feeding with the go box from general organics go box in pro mix bx with added amendments. PLZ HELP AFN
For more replies I would post your own thread in this same section.. I would also post some pictures.. Sounds like your plant wants more food so it is starting to eat from within or it just may be normal bottom yellowing leaves.. Please post some pictures and start a new thread then the pros will give you some solid advice.

Thanks Ripper . How do you post your own thread (sorry) totally new to this forum ( :

When you first come to this are it says post new thread

Thanks dude im looking for the post new thread still have not found it but i am searching lol might need to put glasses on hahha

Thanks dude im looking for the post new thread still have not found it but i am searching lol might need to put glasses on hahha
Go toothed beginning where you see all the thread topics

Go toothed beginning where you see all the thread topics
Up on the top click on forums so the whole sit releases then click on autoflower infirmary and then you will see post new thread on the top right click it

Bamn did thanks bro . posted pics of the bbk aswell

Back