OLD REVIEWS Short Stuff Seeds Yeti Grow and Smoke Report

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Here we go again,I dried and cured these plants a while back,dont the reports and then i got high!!!
I will Start First with the Grow Report: I had a mutant seed that had some issue with yellowing,this was one plant out of a grow that had 7 plants,so not a normal issue.I fed it the same as the others,but started giving it a little extra based on a convo with the Infirmary guys..There was a few others in the communal grow that encountered similar problems..Not sure the cause,and it didnt stop the plant from becoming a monster..There were Two Yetis grown and besides the yellowing,they were an easy grow..The plants started flowering arouund 19 days..The thing with these plants is,they loved the Lucas Feed so much that they would not quit stretching,this did not keep them from creating nice flowers they just got so big and unruly that i started having to suppercrop the tops to even the canopy,this still did not help,it just sent the energy to other areas that also had to be SC'd...I will give them a strong 9.25 for ease of growth,but i will HIGHLY recommend agresive forms of training to keep these plants under control unless you have 2500 watts or some strong COB Leds to penetrate thru the foliage!!!!
On to the Smoke Report
Bag Appeal: Nice Nuggets with nice Trich coverage,Nice color and smell....9
Smell: Minty earthy tones nice aromatic..9
Smoke: Cured for about 6 weeks before a proper smoke test was completed..The initial hit was a bit harsh,but not overly,like cough a lunger or anything,still able to Draw a heavy cloud of smoke...9
Taste: very distinct mint flavor with slight earth tone......9.5
The High: Very Strong body high,like fugget about it,im sittin down type...could(and did)create munchies
Overall I give Short Stuff Seeds Yeti a 9.12..it is a great smoke,but make sure you control the growth,this will create a jungle if you dont !!!

Back