New Grower Sleeve's First Grow

:cheers:
Hell yeah @Z_Bop
My wife gives me grief about how many trips or how long I am with them. Haha

I get the same from my fiancé!!! :crying::crying::crying: She's says I spend more time with the plants then her or the dogs ahaha!!! And I only have two plants I can only imagine when I have 6 or 8 plants lmao.

Your grow is looking really good man. I have a feeling your going to have some intense buds!:yay:

I get the same from my fiancé!!! :crying::crying::crying: She's says I spend more time with the plants then her or the dogs ahaha!!! And I only have two plants I can only imagine when I have 6 or 8 plants lmao.

Your grow is looking really good man. I have a feeling your going to have some intense buds!:yay:
Thanks @Burr_nit

They just don't understand

Thanks for the kind words. I'm already reviewing on what I can improve on for the next attempt. Both are definitely short, but time to focus on the final stretch week and get those buds pumping out.
:cheers:

They definitely don't! Lol. It's always good to try and improve on things. .. did you see my LST on my Haze :crying: it looks like something out of s scary movie. :face: Bahahaha! But I love learning, and being able to gain experience from trials and tribulations. It can only makes us better growers. But LST is something I definitely need to work on.

Rock on bro! :headbang:
:pass:

Well @budelee, you'll be proud. I was a bit bored and ambitious this morning, so I fimmed my Jack-47 on day 31. Will wait out the next couple of days and post some progress.
Awesome work bro!! Ill watch for photos!! Cant wait..

Happy Sundaze everyone

Sleeve here to provide my weekly update on my first grow.

My sweet seeds cream caramel is on day 41 from popping above soil. She's short, about 14 inches tall, looking healthy with only some slight burnt tips from feeding. Today she switched over to her flowering nutes. Here are a couple pics, the bud areas are just starting to get some meet to them, just covered in pistils.

Attachments

• IMG_7672.JPG
    IMG_7672.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7674.JPG
    IMG_7674.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7669.JPG
    IMG_7669.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 112
IMG_7683.PNG IMG_7684.PNG IMG_7685.PNG IMG_7686.PNG
Hi guys, Sleeve here to update the second girl that's living in my tent.

My sweet seeds Jack-47 is at day 36. Starting to flower more aggressive now and getting bushier by the day. I fimmed the top on day 31 and it looks successful for my first attempt. I have 3 colas now growing at the very top instead of one. This is her last week before switching to the flowering go-box nutes next weekend. Like the Cream Caramel, she is also a dwarf at about 14" tall. Going forward on my next grow, I think I've learnt a bit already to get them to stretch more in their veg.
Attached are some pics for your viewing pleasure.
Happy smokes guys and gals.

Back