OLD REVIEWS Sour cookies smoke report !!

dankstyle J

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Welcome back good friends to another dankstyle j smoke report. This time we will review mamikos seeds sour cookies a strain I've grown indoor am out ,any method used resulting in very nice sour d riri cut style flowers . Methods used have been mostly with a pipe ,or bong or joint .Some rosin was also made !!!.The grow method is living coco a method I created many years ago as a way to bridge the gap between living organic an hydroponic medium . This method has proven to be an excellent way for me to grow an by utilizing microbes an natural sourced amendments I've been able to achieve some excellent medical cannabis.

20220415_143458.jpg
20220415_143452.jpg
20220413_140724.jpg
20220413_140710.jpg

Sour cookies is a sativa but the cookies in the mix gives it a nice indica effect which will turn into a very restful effect as time goes on. Also this strain invokes hungry feelings that are hard to resist ,a great strain for those who suffer from nausea. An elevation will come after the first few takes with no doubt this is a sour diesel strain but the flavor is slightly different then let's say the aj sour diesel cut .This comes from the the fact the riri sour diesel ⛽⛽ cut is used a selection made by a French grower using the rez dog sour diesel ⛽ ibl.The riri cut displays a nice sour diesel taste but with flavors of lavender I like to think the smell reminds me what sour diesel would smell like if made into a cologne.

The intake of sour cookies can be intense small tokes are recommended because expansion in the chest can result in a coughing fit that's quite strong .Flavors of diesel ⛽ an gas are present as well as pine an lavender this is a unique smoke Medical qualities are good pain relief an elevated consciousness which is helpful for stress disorders of the brain, depression an anxiety are relieved.

Back