Great job with the sp250. I love mine. Get fantastic results. I wont be switching anytime soon.

Great job with the sp250. I love mine. Get fantastic results. I wont be switching anytime soon.

What height do you hang your SP250 at in flowering?
What temps do you run in your grow tent in flowering?

im currently at day 50 and about 14-18" from tops of plants.
Room temp is about 26-27c and humidity between 40-45%. worry its too hot near the tops, idk what is temp here (especially from my TSL2000, SP250 not as much)
wondering if i should drop my temps a bit and/or change hanging height?

Last edited:

Room temp is about 26-27c and humidity between 40-45%. worry its too hot near the tops (especially from my TSL2000, SP250 not as much)
I run about 18 inches from tops. Had it down to 15. Preferred 18. Got a double grape right now that's more light sensitive than others. Tops of my plants is 76-82 degrees F. I keep 2 fans going in tent and carbon filter. In summer I'll probably remove the driver and put it outside tent. Best I can say is read your plants. If they dont look happy. Leaves curl, turn sideways, bleach or burn.raise it up. 15 to 18 is plenty low. I LST mine so I dont have many buds further than 24 inches away

I run about 18 inches from tops. Had it down to 15. Preferred 18. Got a double grape right now that's more light sensitive than others. Tops of my plants is 76-82 degrees F. I keep 2 fans going in tent and carbon filter. In summer I'll probably remove the driver and put it outside tent. Best I can say is read your plants. If they dont look happy. Leaves curl, turn sideways, bleach or burn.raise it up. 15 to 18 is plenty low. I LST mine so I dont have many buds further than 24 inches away

Top of plants is 76-82 and rest of tent/room is what temp pls? just trying to compare? i am yet to get a temp reading from tops..

Thank you, I will do exactly as you have said. I was at 30" but got worried and am now here and am now panicking again hahaha so appreciate your response.

Do you have a jounral with the SP250? I looked through your profile but wasnt able to locate it.

Also do you or anyone know if 18" is plenty low then why do Mars hydro recommend 12-18"?

Also both drivers (or rather all 3 - tsl2000 = 2 drivers) are outside the tent. My SP250 even at this temps gives off 0 heat. It is not even warm to touch. My TSL2000 does give off more heat though..

Room temp is about 26-27c and humidity between 40-45%. worry its too hot near the tops, idk what is temp here (especially from my TSL2000, SP250 not as much)

i a bad person to ask for this info,,i havent a scooby ,,i cant alter the temp ,humidity ,etc so i dont worry about it,,just read the plants,,,i drop mine sometimes as low as 10 inches

good advice,,,i do go a lot lower in flower,,but i also have vegging plants underneath the flowering,,my tent is allways a compromise,,

You've been busy hairy. How is the seedstocker stuff now?

You've been busy hairy. How is the seedstocker stuff now?

i aint run any SS since that episode,,perhaps one other :woohoo1: ,,but they never getting in again,,,got some fast buds going,,they look good,,the humbolt gear is good and if you can get any magic ,,allways a winner..oh bomb seeds they have also been good,,this is a old thread that got new post, been more busy than when i posted it originally lol..going to be starting one of them blog threads ,,keep everything in one place again and i got some dragon blood :headbang: heading my way so going to be running lots of regs this year.

i aint run any SS since that episode,,perhaps one other :woohoo1: ,,but they never getting in again,,,got some fast buds going,,they look good,,the humbolt gear is good and if you can get any magic ,,allways a winner..oh bomb seeds they have also been good,,this is a old thread that got new post, been more busy than when i posted it originally lol..going to be starting one of them blog threads ,,keep everything in one place again and i got some dragon blood :headbang: heading my way so going to be running lots of regs this year.

Aahhh. Give us a tag.

Back