SSSC SSSC combined Outdoor + Indoor summer All Welcome thread

Hey growers,

David let me know we could post here for the Solocup Challenge. So here's my first picture...
As soon as I get started in the greenhouse I'll get this solo running.
1650554460330_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Nice garden! Good to seed the big canna family there!

hmmm, on what did you sign up?

Like all the others yours also have bee shipped the week before Eastern!:eyebrows:

I had recalled @TheMongol setting something up earlier in the month. Not able to find the original post.

Like all the others yours also have bee shipped the week before Eastern!:eyebrows:
Thanks I knew they had gone out and figured should be anytime now! I knew coming from outside the US it would take a lil longer then to get them! Luckily I’m setup and ready to rock as soon as they hit the mailbox! :d5:

For the SSSC Solo comp it started here
I got some PM's lately about that, so i ask you guys:

Who'd like to have another Solocup comp of the Super Sativa Seed Club over the summer @Cultivators ? Could be grown indoors and outdoors:pop:

and @TheMongol started noting contestants here.
The guys over at SSSC are busy af cause they entering Grow Diarie atm, so i will collect infos now. I want to have all ready by Sunday evening to pass over the list on Monday and it can be shipped next week. When i get address infos without nation i can't follow that one to collect, so please send me FULL shipping infos in PM and what you'd like to grow for the Solocup event:

:greencheck: @Wian /USER]
:greencheck:@Sour D
:greencheck:@Carve
@Jackson
:greencheck:@Pigskin Fanboy
:greencheck:@Bob's Auto's

:greencheck:[USER=36200]@AJrexxx

@greeninNY
:greencheck:@Randar
:greencheck:@Dale's Proper Bud
:greencheck: @The Mugwamp

yeah I chatted my details and never heard back.…it’s fine.
Hi mate, when giving over your details, you need to go to the Start Conversation part. If you do it with the Start Chat option, The Mongol doesn't receive it for some reason :pass:
Screenshot_20220426-092048_Chrome.jpg

My last solocups didn't look that good like yours, that SMSF looks prime like all her sisters!:pass:
Hey @SuperSativaSeedClub-David My seeds arrived one day after 420!

I am getting ready to start a solo-cup up!:bighug:
Yeah, so it's proven beans started landing over the pond and up to a great grow event:):bighug:

Back