SSSC SSSC combined Outdoor + Indoor summer All Welcome thread

Hey growers,

David let me know we could post here for the Solocup Challenge. So here's my first picture...
As soon as I get started in the greenhouse I'll get this solo running.
View attachment 1450263

Regards,

Bob :toke:
Next landing and the ABLD is a very good choice, it has one of our sweetest lemon terpenes in our catalogue:eyebrows:

Perfect and happy yours came in safe!
Fortunately I had something else come in with tracking and I was sitting at the puter when notification came so they weren't baking in the mailbox oven for too long.
Where is the post that had the description of the 2 new ones? Thanks!

I've been preparing myself for the Solocup Challenge. :coffee:
I cut a hole out of a 1L plastic container just big enough so the Solocup would fit snugly inside.
Sprayed the container with a grey primer to prevent algea growth.
1651011126230_small.jpg

Took a 'official' US Solocup and drilled a hole in the bottom...
1651011126227_small.jpg

Put a wicking rope inside and made a big knot.
1651011126223_small.jpg

This will make it or break it people. I've had succes with the wicking rope when I started to use it last Solocup Challenge.
1651011126217_small.jpg

Now let's start to use it from the beginning.
1651011126214_small.jpg

Fortunately I had something else come in with tracking and I was sitting at the puter when notification came so they weren't baking in the mailbox oven for too long.
Where is the post that had the description of the 2 new ones? Thanks!
Take this one for the AK-47 cross:

Sativa dominant made by AK 47 x Lowryder x Haze with a around flowering time of 70 days coming in with very high THC levels of around 20% and more in good hands, some previous tester had over 25% by Purplpe Pro analyses. These growers were high efficient LED grower using also red light bars during grow and UVB bulbs in finish line in organic nutrient regime. Yields are more than average indoors and outdoors and buds offer the of course sativa leaning uplifting high and boost of energy aka creativity.

And this one for the Northern Lights cross:

Mostly indica Afghani x Northern Lights x Lowryder coming in 70-80 days lifecycle in hashy style providing standard THC levels and is easy to handle. Reliable genetics with Canadian backround offers a very homogenous strain keeping alive the Afghani old school experience to chill at the evening after a hard workday.

And @St. Tom could please add this 2 descriptions to first post of this thread?

I've been preparing myself for the Solocup Challenge. :coffee:
I cut a hole out of a 1L plastic container just big enough so the Solocup would fit snugly inside.
Sprayed the container with a grey primer to prevent algea growth.
View attachment 1450972

Took a 'official' US Solocup and drilled a hole in the bottom...
View attachment 1450973

Put a wicking rope inside and made a big knot.
View attachment 1450974

This will make it or break it people. I've had succes with the wicking rope when I started to use it last Solocup Challenge.
View attachment 1450975

Now let's start to use it from the beginning.
View attachment 1450976
Alright, so the rope is set to get unwanted water out of the cup, yeah? But why measuring it in the bottle below? As long the roots stay in the cup it's a clever idea of a talented grower indeed!:thumbsup:

Alright, so the rope is set to get unwanted water out of the cup, yeah? But why measuring it in the bottle below? As long the roots stay in the cup it's a clever idea of a talented grower indeed!:thumbsup:
Sorted David also these both look very interesting strains

Actually it's the other way around. It's a wicking rope. The measurement is to see how much water is still inside the container. :cheers:
But how I'm going to get the BioTab in the solocup is a mistery. Maybe grind the Tab and topdress the soil with it?
productimg

Actually it's the other way around. It's a wicking rope. The measurement is to see how much water is still inside the container. :cheers:
But how I'm going to get the BioTab in the solocup is a mistery. Maybe grind the Tab and topdress the soil with it?
productimg
Oh wow. You got my old brain going into overdrive now :cheers:
I’m gonna have to do some experimenting too LOL.

Back