Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Blow Mind

:crying: I'm shocked he can even get up after that amount of time!.... nevermind his clockweights dipping in the pool..... :eek1: :rofl:

:crying: I'm shocked he can even get up after that amount of time!.... nevermind his clockweights dipping in the pool..... :eek1: :rofl:

Tick tock..tick tock...tick tock....

ux9uIc.gif

Dog-vs.-Squirrel.gif

:crying: nice dangleberries!

:funny: :laughcry: :devil:....oh man, I forgot to get back here,.. so it's funny twice now! :yoinks: :nono: RG, you pervy chick, no more pics of your office (orifice?) furniture! :haha::haha::haha:
....or we can move it to Blooo's new SSSC thread- :eyebrows:....
Aunty Dirty Birdy, never mind me and the Sweet catalog!...you best behave too or we'll buy it and sent it addressed to you... or Hubby? :muahaha: :crying:

...I love you guys,...:bighug: I never know what's going to pop up next! :peek:

Missed alerts on this one too, damn Waira you kill me. If I move that pic to Blue's new journal I'll be the squirrel in the sights!!

I remember when I was younger I used to read a lot more, so I'd have myself a great read on the super duper pooper module. Until my legs went numb. I think my mom told me I'd get hemorrhoids that way so I stopped. (thanks mom, parents). TMI? Definitely.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

"Holy Necromongers From CyberSpace!!!!"

....or we can move it to Blooo's new SSSC thread- :eyebrows:....

If I move that pic to Blue's new journal I'll be the squirrel in the sights!!

Ahhhh .... The usual suspects!! :crying:

Waira's lost .... "Yoo --- Hoooo .... I'm over Here Nowwwwww" :coffee: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sssc-lava-freeze-bio-tabs-telos-led.73295/
Come take a look .. I think i'm seeing the early signs of leaf deficiency
:gary:
Mossy is ..... ummmmm .... letting off steam :crying: :crying: .... Look at that gif .... hypnotising!!!!!

RG is ....... The catylist that brings these wonderful site perversions together ... Like a finely tuned piston ... pumping the good vibes out!! :thumbsup:

:bighug:

:crying: :crying: :crying:

"Holy Necromongers From CyberSpace!!!!"

Ahhhh .... The usual suspects!! :crying:

Waira's lost .... "Yoo --- Hoooo .... I'm over Here Nowwwwww" :coffee: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sssc-lava-freeze-bio-tabs-telos-led.73295/
Come take a look .. I think i'm seeing the early signs of leaf deficiency
:gary:
Mossy is ..... ummmmm .... letting off steam :crying: :crying: .... Look at that gif .... hypnotising!!!!!

RG is ....... The catylist that brings these wonderful site perversions together ... Like a finely tuned piston ... pumping the good vibes out!! :thumbsup:

:bighug:

Gotta get the naughty vibe going in your new thread. I don't want to start it, but once someone else does I roll in like a locomotive with busted air brake lines. Toot toot!

:yeahthat: :crying: :nicethread: ... the fun marches on elsewhere now,.... @blue I'm comin'! :condom: :haha::haha::haha:

Back